Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

As my old master used to say...words of wisdom from a Drunken Master

As my old master used to say, "They're to the left of us, they're to the right of us, they're in front of us, and they're behind us. They can't escape from us now!"

As my old master used to say, 'Tiger, Crane, Mantis...pah! Don't fight like an animal you fool, animals get butchered'
As my old master used to say, 'Your rage is a fuel to a machine inside you. You may never run out of fuel but be careful the machine doesn't throw a spring and kill someone'
As my old master used to say, 'What do we want?! ANOTHER DRINK!! When do we want it?! NOW!!'
As my old master used to say, 'Never scratch yourself at court, you'll make the nobles jealous'
As my old master used to say, 'Heroic revolution and traitorous rebellion are differentiated only by whose neck ends up in the noose'
As my old master used to say, 'Honor in a fist fight is like romance with a whore, it'll cost you too much'

As my old master used to say, 'a dead enemy is a thing of wonder, a dead thread...not so much'

As my old master used to say, 'when you find yourself alone in the dark always remember you shouldn't fear what you can see'

As my old master used to say "all things taste good with BBQ sauce or ketchup"

As my old master used to say "People are like books. The older more tattered the book appears, the more useful it's been."

As my old master used to say "A worried Mother does better research than all the bureaucracy in the planes combined"
As my old master used to say "Do you see beer in my hand yet? No? Then why are you still talking?"
As my old master used to say "If I had a copper for every time I got distracted, I wish a had a beer"
As my old master used to say "Everyone is entitled to my opinion"
As my old master used to say "Keep your friends close and your enemies within striking range"

As my old master used to say "Yeti's make terrible lovers."

As my old master used to say "Never make a dragon mad for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."