[MUSTER CLOSED] 1-39: The Citadel Of Flame

[MUSTER CLOSED] 1-39: The Citadel Of Flame

Adventure BackgroundOnce the home to a cult preaching self-sacrifice by immolation in order to achieve paradise, the Citadel of Flame in Qadira's Meraz Desert was presumably wiped out decades ago after Sarenrae dervishes led a crusade to end its morbid message. An enormous sandstorm swallowed both the citadel and the army attacking it, burying both beneath hundreds of feet of sand. Thought lost forever, the citadel's rediscovery prompts the Pathfinder Society to send you deep in the unforgiving Meraz to finally close the book on Qadira's most mysterious cult.
Adventure Tiers
Tier 1-2

Muster Closing Conditions
Having not had any open musters for awhile, I imagine all six slots will be filled shortly..

Muster Information
GM Play StyleI don't take things seriously. If breaking the fourth wall repeatedly is offensive, watch out. I am (typically) a very active poster, so the game should move as fast as the players allow. This week may be pretty busy for me, but more time's freeing up.

Player Expectations
I expect people to post daily, Monday - Friday, to keep things moving. I usually update in the mornings and late evenings EST time, and all day on my days off (tuesday and wednesday usually). If you haven't posted in the last 24 hours, and have not notified me of your absence, and we are in a combat situation, you will be put on Full Defense/NPCed. If you have not posted for a week, and have not notified me of your absence, I may consider having you exit stage right. If you return before the end of the Scenario, I may consider allowing you back in, but I also may not give you full prestige, experience, or monetary reward. If you leave the game before the end of the Scenario, and do not return until after the scenario is completed, you most likely will not get a chronicle sheet.

If this is going to be a problem for you, please reconsider joining this Muster and waiting for a game with a more serious play style.
All players are expected to abide by the house rules and GM expectations specified here, as well as the Site Rules and the Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play

Mustered Pathfinders
  • Akash, Zen Archer Monk 2
  • Aranel Shepard, Sorceror 2
  • Brigid Maloch, Fighter 1
  • Open
  • Open
  • Open

Posting interest with Aranel Shepherd (52657-1), Sorcerer-2

Aranel Shepherd

"Speech!" Description!

I'd be interested, with Akash (53092-2), Zen Archer Monk 2

Akash
(no picture)

Name: Brigid Maloch
Class: Fighter (Polearm Master)
Level: 1
PFS#: PFS 24916-2

...hm. So what I'm wondering is, how many people have already played this scenario? I was expecting this to fill up faster as well. Should I change it for another one?

I honestly have no clue.

I'm already in a Citadel of Flames group or I would be happy to apply for the muster, I have two free Chars right now.

Count me in. I've got either Orin (meatshield) or a brand new druid. (BTW, I think Orin like Brigid )

If there is space, I would like to apply with my djinni sorceress.

Name: Nadira Al-Karim
Race: Human
Class/Level: Sorcerer/ 1
PFS No: 67899-1
CSheet : Link