Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Epic Forum Member Beatdown Thread

Magneto emerges to save my life by preventing me from being shot by Kerim.

I then call upon the greatest scientific minds of both the DC Universe and the Marvel Universe to develop a device that drains Zelkon's cosmic powers.

I get Professor X completely hammered and then manage to convince him to use his powers on Zelkon to commit suicide.

Oh god I could just see that episode. Unfortunately I said I would get him that chicks phone number if he did that to you to. He kills you. I then feed him the most alcoholic substance known to man and dolphin forever crippling the cripple even further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty View Post
Magneto emerges to save my life by preventing me from being shot by Kerim.

I then call upon the greatest scientific minds of both the DC Universe and the Marvel Universe to develop a device that drains Zelkon's cosmic powers.

I get Professor X completely hammered and then manage to convince him to use his powers on Zelkon to commit suicide.
In the underworld, Zelkon brutally murders Death, takes his spot, destroys the marvel universe and everyone in it (including YOU), and goes back to ruling the world.

However the beyonder comes in and gives you a righteous backhand and strips you of your power. Before he leaves he points at you one more time. "Dont you make me come back here". He then disappears to which Zelkon breaths a sigh of relief. Two seconds later a piano falls on you. Cut to magneto in the plane that dropped it troll facing.