OOC for Her Dark Majesty

Ok for those who are wondering the leveling path will be medium, and also as a side note prestige classes are fine so if you wish to work towards one you can.

shadowdancer eventually o.o

I'm curious what sort of make-up this campaign will have. Given it's a saga that's meant to take us to level 20, I imagine we'll have a good combination of dungeon crawl, RP and intrigue...

And tavern dance competitions. Thursday Knights helped to teach me that no campaign is truly complete without at least one tavern dance competition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnorrofIG View Post
shadowdancer eventually o.o
So that is two rogues working towards shadowdancer.
I am focusing ranged sniper, so our skill sets will probably not overlap(unless you are also focusing ranged.)
However, two shadowdancers would make a pretty cool tag team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsgault View Post
And tavern dance competitions. Thursday Knights helped to teach me that no campaign is truly complete without at least one tavern dance competition.
My bard can facilitate this dance-off. C:

Working towards Assassin myself, although it's not the most ideal PrC for a Rogue, it fits the character snugly... That being said, most of the effects can easily be replicated through enchantments and skill placement.

Scratch Assassin, I'll just stick with Rogue Working towards a real Patrick Bateman feel with this guy, will be fantastic.

Ok maaaybe I'll take one or two levels in Assassin, just to gain access to safe poison usage and death attacks, but that's it!

I'll be a melee shadowdancer all the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnorrofIG View Post
I'll be a melee shadowdancer all the way.
If we both make it in, I think we will work together great depending on alignment and personality. ^_^

I was thinking of taking the Rage Prophet PrC later on, but apparently its not that good.