OOC for Her Dark Majesty

I'm not familiar with it but it might be okay. Generally googling "is this class good" doesn't end up very well because you get a min/maxer's perspective.

Well, it adds more caster-capability to the barbarian|oracle, but given that my PC's charisma is low, it may not be viable/beneficial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parody View Post
Well, it adds more caster-capability to the barbarian|oracle, but given that my PC's charisma is low, it may not be viable/beneficial.
If you're going at it from a "it fits the character" perspective, then I'd recommend taking one or two levels in it. Doesn't hurt the character's effectiveness whilst still giving you the ability to RP/develop as that particular prestige class.

Yeah, i might do that. Still a ways off though, gives me some time to consider (if I do get approved)

OK, I think I got everything in. HeroLab was a total help. Does anyone mind looking to see where I screwed up, or how I can make it better? I'm sort of grasping at straws.

Thanks in advance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamS View Post
OK, I think I got everything in. HeroLab was a total help. Does anyone mind looking to see where I screwed up, or how I can make it better? I'm sort of grasping at straws.

Thanks in advance!
I'd recommend adding a statblock (just copy mine or someone elses then alter the bits to suit your character) and maybe add a description of his appearance. Other than that, he's golden; he's got a backstory and personality that makes sense for both his attributes and traits, as well as being functionally solid. Curious why you gave him tower shield proficiency when he's statted as a Dex Fighter/Range fighter, are you aiming for a Crossbowmen style deal, where you plant the shield in the ground and use it as semi-mobile cover while you shoot targets from afar?

Speaking of character apps, when's the deadline on those?

The deadline is, whenever the DM is satisfied with the number and type of applications.

CamS, I think your character and mine could get along famously--the introverted warrior and the extroverted bard, both prone to annoying the other and yet respecting each other.