Notices

0-39 | Shadow | Out Of Character

If anyone wants to do shopping before leaving Absalom and/or Sedeq, feel free. Please note all purchases in the Bookkeeping thread.

Hm, how are you rolling +8 Fort, Biglee? Particurarly considering you're wearing metal armor?

I count +1 trait, +2 base, +2 Con, for +5 total, +1 after counting the metal armor.

Pathfinder Superlatives

Pardon the interruption, but I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know about the Pathfinder Superlatives folder.

If your character does something amazing (max damage on crit, heals the entire part for max hit points, jumps a 15' foot ditch, bluffs a venture-captain into giving you his clothes), make a post about it in the Superlatives folder and let us know.

We now continue with your regularly scheduled program.

Apologies if you've had to read this more than once!

Let's count that one up as a brain fart, okay?

Note to self...no more posting during meetings at work.

What about the survival skill?

In the Miscellaneous thread, you mention that "a character with the Survival skill may receive a bonus... (see skill description)" The description for Survival (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/skills/survival) doesn't make any specific mention of heat effects - does this count as "get along in the wild", "bonus vs. severe weather", or something else? And by "character with the skill", do you mean only trained characters get the bonus?

Also, faction missions. Are those coming via PM?

It's the DC15 listing at the top right of the page- succeed and you get a +2 to your Fort save vs. weather.

Yeah, I'll be sending faction missions out by PM once we get started inside the citadel.

Now that I've had a chance to think straight, I see what I did. I will change Orin's post.

But...just to make sure, I got this right. We're rolling the survival check as normal to see if we get a +2 to the Fort save for the heat. Right? And the Fort save is DC15 and has a -4 penalty for metal armor.

(I'm starting to sound like I know what I'm doing. I still might be wrong, but it sounds good!)