Tomb of Horrors

Old Nov 3 '12, 11:15pm
Dance Fighting Sublime Ur-Lyrist

Tomb of Horrors

Tomb of Horrors - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e
Ad Closes: Nov 17 '12
Estimated Members Requested: 4

I've had a lull in some of my games on the weave, so here I am, running Tomb of Horrors. See below for details. As always, I'm not perfect, so please let me know if I missed anything.

Game Description:

Who: Players need not be experienced, but must be literate writers, good role players, and reliable. Last is most important.
What: The 3.5 update for the famous D&D module: Tomb of Horrors.
Where: I use an amalgamation D&D universe with all (nearly) of the campaign settings present. Point of Origin: Greyhawk.
When: Consider all of the calendars synced at the generic "start time" for the campaign setting of your choice.
Why: I wanted a relatively fast-paced game with reliable players.

Character Creation:
Sources: All Official WotC 3.5 Books/Web Articles. No 3rd Party/Homebrew. No exceptions. Magazines case by case.
Level 8, 36 Point Buy, Max HP at 1st, Roll the rest with a minimum of HD rounded down + CON each level.
2 Flaws, 2 Traits (NO HOMEBREW)
Standard WBL
Action Points are in use as per the SRD

What to Expect:
I want this to be fun for everyone.
I value role playing greatly and use circumstance bonuses, ad-hoc rewards, and the like.
I do not pull punches, but I try and play by the rules.
Occasionally, I mess up. Please point it out in a polite manner.
If you disagree with me in any way, or have a request for a change or bending of a rule, bring it up politely and we can discuss.
My word is Law (see above though).
Around 1 post a day from me. I expect the same from my players. Weekends I tend to be more lenient.

Not that I'm trying to duplicate Bander *cough*, but I thought that a character who's immune to fear and skilled at finding things/dealing with traps might be handy to have around. Note that I didn't say 'nice' to have around...just handy.

Well I'm closing it tomorrow, so get crackin if you want in for this permutation.

I don't think you are. I have you marked "Complete" I think.

Cool beans. I'll work up something horribly impractical that everyone will vote "Most Likely to Be Killed by a Teammate". XD
JK, but will flip through a few things and put in my app soon.

Are you sure JC it might be much to perilious

Quote:
Originally Posted by evedgebah View Post
I don't think you are. I have you marked "Complete" I think.
If the answer is midnight tomorrow, I can probably get an app in.
Edit: never mind, there's a whole IC thread and everything.

CLOSED - PLAYERS CHOSEN
Finnius Finch - Lorkhan
Willow Ardent - Wiz
Jesebel Lynx - Lazzerus
Conachar Durgan - MadHatter
Chitter - Ancient Heirloom
Marvik Korne - TheFred

Thank you everyone for your interest. It was a very tough decision. If you were not selected, please save your character. ToH will kill at least one of these people, and the standby list will be active. Additionally, since this is pbp, I do expect attrition, and I will not hesitate to call one or more of you to fill in gaps from dropped players.