Notices

[MUSTER CLOSED] 2-21: The Dalsine Affair

[MUSTER CLOSED] 2-21: The Dalsine Affair

Adventure Background

In the middle of the night, you are summoned to the Grand Lodge. It is abuzz with rumors of something monumental happening in Oppara. In the formal briefing, you are informed that transport has been arranged and your team of agents are being sent to the Oppara Lodge. Oppara... the gilded capital city of the crumbling empire of Taldor. Once the center of human civilization in the Inner Sea region, Oppara—like much of the empire—has deteriorated into a gaudy display of hollow decadence. Here nobles flaunt their wealth and influence, while the working classes struggle to keep the streets clean for aristocrats who pay them no mind. Something is afoot, and it is up to you to set it aright!

Adventure Tiers
Tier 1-2, 3-4, or 6-7

Muster Closing Conditions
Muster will close upon filling of all 6 slots or on 11/23/2012.

Muster Information
GM Play StyleThis scenario seems to be a good mix of roleplay and combat, leaning more towards combat.

My goal is to keep the game humming along as well as possible, and I typically let the PCs lead the pace of the game. I usually roll passive checks(such as initiative and perception) in combat situations only, though you are free to roll Perception(or whathaveyou) at any time and it may benefit you to do so. I do not roll passive Sense Motives. Available knowledge(read: written into the scenario) will usually be presented with applicable DCs, but rolls on your own initiative may provide additional information for your troubles.

Player ExpectationsI expect people to do their best to post daily, Monday - Thursday (weekends excluded), to keep things moving. If you haven't posted in the last 48 hours, and have not notified me of your absence, and we are in a combat situation, you will be put on Full Defense or GMPC'd. If you have not posted for a week, and have not notified me of your absence, I may consider having you exit stage right. If you return before the end of the Scenario, I may consider allowing you back in, but I also may not give you full prestige, experience, or monetary reward. If you leave the game before the end of the Scenario, and do not return until after the scenario is completed, you most likely will not get a chronicle sheet.

If this is going to be a problem for you, please reconsider joining this Muster and waiting for a game with a play style that better suits you. All players are expected to abide by the house rules and GM expectations specified here, as well as the Site Rules and the Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play

Mustered Pathfinders
  • Roscoe Goodpepper/Paladin/1
  • Samara the Crimson Witch/Sorceress/1
  • Leena/Sorceress/2
  • Kujo/Barbarian/2
  • Lareis Kelbrom/Cleric/1
  • Sveyn/Druid/2

Roscoe's ready for more.

Pathfinder # 56844 - 3
Roscoe Goodpepper
Male LG Halfling Paladin, Level 1, Init +0, HP 12/12, Speed 15 ft.
AC 17, Touch 11, Flat-footed 17, Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3, Base Attack Bonus 1
x2 damage mounted charge Lance (-) +5 (1d6+3, x3)
Longsword (-) +5 (1d6+3, 19-20/x2)
Javelins (3) +2 (1d4+3, x2)
Armored coat, Heavy darkwood shield (+4 Armor, +2 Shield, +1 Size)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 10, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 16
Condition None
Fame: 2
Prestige Points: 2

This is one I haven't run. I would like to put myself down as interested in joining this with my second level Druid (once my We Be Goblins adventure is finished being reported and everything is in order over there). If that is okay with you.

I have a Vudrani monk made ... but I am thinking of making a recovering Kleptomaniac Rogue. Let's see how quickly I can make the character!

Samara the Crimson Witch
Female CG Asimar Sorceress (Crossblooded), Level 1, Init +2, HP 7/7, Speed 30
AC 12, Touch 12, Flat-footed 10, Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +1, Base Attack Bonus 0
Ranged Touch Attack +2
Quarterstaff +0 (1d6, x2)
Abilities Str 11, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 18
Skills: Bluff +8, Diplomacy +11, Knowledge (Arcana) +5, Perception +3, Spellcraft +5
Traits:
Through countless hours studying vast libraries of arcane power, you have learned how to cause greater damage to your foes.

Benefit: Whenever you cast a spell that deals damage, you gain a +1 trait bonus to the total damage dealt. This damage is considered force damage regardless of the type of damage dealt by the spell.
Havoc of the Society &
Your mentor, the person who invested your faith in you from an early age, took steps to ensure that you understood that what powers your divine magic is no different than that which powers the magic of other religions. This philosophy makes it easier for you to interact with others who may not share your views.

Benefit: You gain a +1 bonus on Diplomacy checks, and Diplomacy is always a class skill for you.
Ease of Faith
Feats: Skill Focus (Heal)

PFS #: 35016-2
XP:1
PP:1

Leena follows Roscoe.

Elizabeth W.

Leena
Female CG Halfling Sorcerer, Level 2, Init +2, HP 15/10, Speed 20
AC 13, Touch 13, Flat-footed 11, Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5, Base Attack Bonus 1
Sling (bullets) +5 (1d3, x2)
Quarterstaff +2 (1d4, x2)
Claws +2 (1d3, x2)
(+2 Dex, +1 Size)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 18
Condition None
Skills: Appraise+6, Craft-Carpentry+6, Knowledge-Arcana+7, Perception+8, Sense Motive+1, Stealth+6
PFS# 41537-3
Grand Lodge Faction

Taldor hunh...I think Kujo will have to check this out.

Unable to find any characters in game 10073
43870-2

FYI - Kujo will be level 2, so I'll have to level him up. He'll most likely stay a human barbarian, but I might retcon some of his skills.

Sounds good, AH.

We've got two more slots, tentatively filled by two "soft musters" so we won't be waiting around until the 23rd, at least.
Soft musters don't really count, though... it is still first muster first serve for those last two slots.

Okay, putting in my char to the Registry. Ended up a Half-Elf Cleric of Milani ... who will also be going rogue.