Notices

2-21 | Odin | Out of Character

Heh.

Alright. Missions are up, for reals this time. I'll get started on the IC post.

We're going to start in media res, so please do any shopping/etc. now. All you've been told is that something is happening in Oppara and you're being sent on the fastest ship they've got.

Good question...

I've got my own question for you: It doesn't make a difference in this encounter (hopefully), but... You all are at an APL of 2.5 ... would you guys prefer to play up (tier 3-4) or play down(tier 1-2)? I do strongly urge you to play down, but you should have the choice.

Level 1 characters will get two votes.

EDIt: Oh, and ... sorry for the massive wall of text... It won't happen again, I can assure you.

When you say up...you mean like Ghast Cleric up? I have to admit to being quite leery about these scenarios and their idea of balanced end bosses.

A big question for me about up is whether it means the DC's for faction missions is higher?

That is not for you to know, AH. >.> No more of your semi-cheating!

(But really; Faction mission DCs don't change one whit. Sucks for you low level characters...)

Really? The DC's for Tier 1 are the same for Tier 6-7? That seems crazy or am I misunderstanding something?

Given your "strongly" recommending we play down, I vote down since half the party (I think) is 1st level.