Character Creation Rules/Rolling thread

Character Creation Rules/Rolling thread

Rolling should be done here, make a new thread for your characters.

Allowed Sources
Everything save anything to do with psionics or Tome of Battle. I don't grasp psionics of ToB rules enough to adequately use it.

Non-core books are almost always okayed, if you put up the book and page where you got the feat, class, race, whatever from.

Any of the magazines you should run by me before using it.
Starting Level and LA+ handling
Level 1. You can start as an LA 1 character, but that would mean that you would lose all your class features, making you a level 0 character. If you want to do so, ask me how it would happen.
How to gain your stats:
You can choose, either 4d6 drop lowest, or 28 point buy. You cannot choose to go from Rolling for stats to pointbuy, Unless you can show me that the total of your rolls would be below a 20 point buy.
Gold/HP
Max HP, and for every level after either roll, or take half base score (AKA 2 on d4, 5 on d10, 6 on d12.)

100 gold for everyone, due to the fact that most new classes don't have a section on rolled gold.
Traits/Flaws
You are allowed to have 2 Traits, 2 Flaws, any sources. (UA, D&Dwiki, or even something homebrewed), as long as they both have an effect on your character. (Taking both Compulsive Liar and Mute, for example, is forbidden. As is taking Shaky on somebody who would never, ever use a ranged weapon.)

Just know that I'll slap you in the face with it.

Banned Stuff
Psionics books
Tome of battle.
BoEF (Duh)

My policy on min-maxing, munchkining, etc.
You are allowed to do it, as long as you don't ruin the fun of other players. But do note that I, as DM, reserve the rights to have you change any part of your character if I think it is too much.

Also, if you know the campaign you're still allowed to play, but if you immediately know where all the traps are, I will change their place. Or change them to cruel, Gygaxian traps.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Application format:

I don't care about how you put it down, just make sure that these things are in it:

Predicted Post Rate: 1/day, 5/week, 3/week, etc.
Name: (What is your name? I want Birth name, major nicknames, and if it is different from their birth name, their name now._
Race: (I know, species is actually a better term. Live with it.)
Gender: (Male, Female, Both, Neither. Those are your choices, and for the last two I want an explanation)
Age: (How old are you? Both in Age and in Age Catagory please.)
Class: (No, 'of 1982' is not the approprate response here.)
Alignment: (Any is allowed, from Lawful Good to Chaotic Evil. I do, though, want you to be good in a group.)
Appearance: 2 or more paragraphs. A picture needs only one additional paragraph, though more are of course allowed.
Background: 3 or more paragraphs.
-In this I want an explanation for Class, Traits, Flaws, and a reason for why you would adventure here.
Personality: 3 or more paragraphs.
-In this I want a further explanation to the extent of Traits and Flaws, including ones that don't have mechanical value.
-If you are of Evil alignment, I would like to know a reason for why you would work together with others.
-If you have exceptionally high (Or low) Mental stats, I would like to see at least some note of this.

Pictures help, but aren't necessary. I'll be selecting players based on backgrounds, personality, and how well I think they'll work together with my other selections. Please include link to character sheets in the post as soon as you have a significant one, so I can see what choices you've made for your character.

Okay I guess here is where I roll dice.

Dice Roll: 4d6v1z 4d6v1z 4d6v1z 4d6v1z 4d6v1z 4d6v1z
d6 Results: 6, 6, 5 (Total = 17)
d6 Results: 1, 3, 3 (Total = 7)
d6 Results: 2, 6, 3 (Total = 11)
d6 Results: 5, 6, 6 (Total = 17)
d6 Results: 5, 4, 5 (Total = 14)
d6 Results: 3, 5, 5 (Total = 13)
Kellan's stats (17,7,11,17,14,13)

Man that 7 in there is really painful. I guess my character is going to be super dumb. LOL

Let's see...

Stats:
Dice Roll:
4d6v1z 4d6v1z 4d6v1z 4d6v1z 4d6v1z 4d6v1z
d6 Results: 3, 3, 3 (Total = 9)
d6 Results: 5, 3, 5 (Total = 13)
d6 Results: 4, 5, 4 (Total = 13)
d6 Results: 3, 3, 6 (Total = 12)
d6 Results: 5, 6, 6 (Total = 17)
d6 Results: 5, 5, 3 (Total = 13)

Could've been worse, the 17's nice.

You should go 9 int. We can be team STOOPID!

Yeah. I don't want the team to be stopped because they can't make a Search check.

Well you said let people reroll ones then. LOL

If you had posted it in the right thread I would probably haven't seen the fact you did it the wrong way, to be honest.

I am an honest player. I would of rolled again if I had found out I did it wrong. Or someone else would of pointed it out. Not a big deal either way. I don't care about stats. I altered my personality to reflect Kellan is pretty stupid.

Dice Roll: 4d6v1z 4d6v1z 4d6v1z 4d6v1z 4d6v1z 4d6v1z
d6 Results: 3, 6, 6 (Total = 15)
d6 Results: 1, 3, 5 (Total = 9)
d6 Results: 5, 4, 5 (Total = 14)
d6 Results: 5, 6, 2 (Total = 13)
d6 Results: 6, 4, 6 (Total = 16)
d6 Results: 6, 3, 6 (Total = 15)
Stats (15,9,14,13,16,15)
I can roll with that. You seem to have an interesting personality as a DM should be a fun game