The Fall of Faerun

Old Nov 10 '12, 7:36am
Shadow Sage

The Fall of Faerun

The Fall of Faerun - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e - Forgotten Realms 3.5e
Ad Closes: Nov 21 '12
Estimated Members Requested: 4

Hey I'm looking for 3-4 players to start my new campaign!!

Characters will start at level 5 with 6,000 gold and can spend up to 4,000 on any one item. Stats should be rolled as 5d6 and please NO Eberron and I would rather no Psionics but if you can come up with a convincing argument than i might be willing to let it in. Also please take into account the Weight of your player and his gear. I will be reasonable but if your trying to carry around a tent on your back than yeah you asked for it. And please no Evil character's.

Players should be ready to act out any character they create as this will be not just be a kick in the door kill any thing that moves game.[not that their wont be combat or that their is anything wrong with that =) ]. You may use any 3.5 book that you want besides the previously noted ones but i reserve the right to veto anything i think is too much or not compatible with my world.

The game will start in 2 week's time and I will be making my final chose 2 nights before that. I have already locked in one player but we still have all slots open. Front line or supportive, so good luck and get started!

hey guys please post all app's and roll's hear: http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthre...46#post6287246

Game Description:

Faerun has Fallen

Darkness has come to Faerun. The Evil God Bane has found a way to Sever the Connection linking the Other Gods to the mortal realm. With the help of his long time ally Malar he has harnessed the very abyss it self to fill his army's. Demons and worse now Stalk our land, without fear or thought. The once proud kingdoms of the land have fallen into ruin and chaos.

But now after a decade in witch almost all hope has been lost a Rumor has spread that the secret to undoing all of this can be found in the vaults of water deep. Unfortunately that once proud and shinning keep was one of the first to fall to Bane's hordes. now people race to the base of the city were survivors have set up a temporary camp hoping to find the rumored secret before it's too late......

Last edited by Vareal; Nov 11 '12 at 7:27pm..
I have the background and app pretty much ready for a lesser fire genassi swordsage 1/Wizard 4 that would go into the swfitblade PrC. Would you allow it?

Dead Aggressor: Yes their all fine

Burning Spear: No, sorry but i don't have that book and was unable to find it. If you can tell me were you got it I will look into it but as of now i have to say no. And that character was made with the same requirements hat i have listed hear. he just got lucky with the roll.

Lucky number 13: I don't know that Homebrew class so sorry but no

Its ok, I decided on a different skill based class anyway.

tbonejc: that's fine

I should have a separate page up tonight just for apps.

hey guy's i just realized i left something out above. I fixed it already but No evil characters please. you don't have to be good but I don't want characters that would undermine the group or make people look over their shoulders all the time.

I have made a thread for apps and rolls and linked it to the description up top

(Forgotten Realms) - Lords of Darkness is what the book is called.

Pm-ed you.

Flaws, are they allowed?

interesting i ran something like this in 2e, but it was drow and dragons that overthrew the surface. Looking at the apps no one rolled over 25, interesting the massive range of stats. Some people got what you would if you rolled 4d6. So no psionics.... hmmm got to think what i want to play.

When the DM says he takes into account the high stats, i wonder what he expects PCs stats to be? As i said some apps have all of their stats below 20.

Would the DM be willing to use the hexblade fix?

Flaw's are fine but no more than 2 per character.

No i don't like the hexblade fix but not to worry my world is flexible and I can mold it for the players that I eventually pick.