Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

New player looking for a game!

New player looking for a game!

Hey there, My name is Austin, Im 23, been playing D&D for about 10 years and recently started Pathfinder also. Would be open to any 3/3.5/PF games around. Im free all the time so if you need an active player hit me up!

Welcome!
You may want to head over to game ads and apply.

What setting are you familiar with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valthronis View Post
What setting are you familiar with?
Ive never played with a premade setting, so none? I'd be up for anything though.

Hey, I'm about to start a heavenly houseruled 3.5 game centered around leadership and warfare when magic is added. Might not be the best game for beginners (to the site, you've been playing D&D for many years longer than me), but an active player would certainly be a boon to the game, and if you like complex games, this would be for you.

If you can wait, I'll probably bring up a game you can test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelkon View Post
Hey, I'm about to start a heavenly houseruled 3.5 game centered around leadership and warfare when magic is added. Might not be the best game for beginners (to the site, you've been playing D&D for many years longer than me), but an active player would certainly be a boon to the game, and if you like complex games, this would be for you.
Sure just link me in a PM or something and Ill check it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by impfireball View Post
If you can wait, I'll probably bring up a game you can test.
Pm me when you get it together and Ill check it out.