Notices

Out of Character

Thanks but I am fine with just using the 10 lbs.

I can only think of three times in the last two years I had to worry about encumbrance and armor, weapons and treasure were 90% of the weight in each incident.

I can usually eyeball a character sheet and tell if he is carrying to much to run away from or catch something. I am really lenient as long as things don't get ridiculous.

But haven't you seen Wayne Reynolds' Adventurer? If you're not carrying at least a broom closet or small kitchen's worth of appliances on your person, you've no right to be called "adventuring".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirp View Post
But haven't you seen Wayne Reynolds' Adventurer? If you're not carrying at least a broom closet or small kitchen's worth of appliances on your person, you've no right to be called "adventuring".
LOL! That's about the truth of it sometimes!

I think it's safe to say that you've got about all the apps you're gonna get lol. Unfortunately old-schools systems tend to be far overshadowed by 3.5 and Pathfinder

Although it would warm my heart to see more apps for this game

Never can tell. I always leave apps open for a couple weeks. Sometimes none come in the second week sometimes I get two or three. I will put another call out on Monday in the old-timers thread. It is kind of unusual for me not to get a bite from a player that is one of my other games. If not we will start with what we have and I will try to recruit again in a couple weeks, specifically advertizing for fighters and clerics. I think we are covered with magic-users and thieves.

Yeah! A mighty dwarf. I would like another or at least another cleric.

I have a love for the classic iconic characters, and yeah, a cleric or two is always good to have around, especially for the guy who likes to go barging in head first...earning plenty of scrapes, scratches and nearly-felled limbs

Guys, I am going to close the ad on Wednesday. Still hoping we get another fighter or cleric app. I will get an IC thread up and invites out shortly after closing the ad.

when it says the maximum xp bonus would be 15%, that means for stats and doesn't count the human bonus, right?