Notices

The Flayed Secondboy (OOC)

The matron almost made some ˝Vampires.

If no one has anything they wish to say to Mr. Red, I'll move the scene along this evening.

Gth isn't talking with him.

On a completely different note, I unwrapped a mummy today.

Reverse Google Images? What type of sorcery is that?

Regardless, my university rediscovered that we had a random sarcophagus lying around and decided to open it up. Turns out most of its insides are a jumble of mixed up bones with a lot of them missing. We're also not sure of how old it is, but some of our paperwork purports that its a daughter of Ramses II. Basically we opened it up to see WTF is actually true about it and if we could do any sort of identification.

Cool. I didn't know you were an archeology major.(Are you?)

Reverse google images would show if the image was posted anywhere else. It's quite useful for fact checking.

Well then I need to be doubly careful about the images that I post!

I'm not, I do mostly ancient history; however, I'm taking a class on ancient Egypt right now, so I was invited to the reopening of the sarcophagus. There was also a cute girl there too who is an archaeology major.

Firstly, Adinul is too scared of Mr. Red to answer.

Secondly, that's truly awesome.

1: I love your mummy.
2: Xul is playing the "I'm not here" game, so nothing to say.

ok, than will update tonight.

I also feel I owe you all an apology.

I want to be clear, you guys "won" this scene. The main person was that female mage. Everyone/thing else was her creation, and without her fell apart. You lot killed her WAY faster than I was expecting, and Xul managing to dominate a dragon was impressive to say the least.

I apologize for not making these things much clearer in the game texts.

Sorry all.