Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Make Your Own Adventure

Is this D&D based or just loose fantasy based? I need to know for my input and what not.

I would like to make her a Wood Elf with blue hair, before becoming a vampire if you don't mind.

Usually Katars are paired, so it's hard not to imagine second Katar.

Second Weapon/Shield Slot: Cursed Katar

@Mad: Blue hair comes in the appearance section.

So either you choose that she has blue hair, or that she is a wood elf.

If you don't choose wood elf, I choose Succubus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatter View Post
Is this D&D based or just loose fantasy based? I need to know for my input and what not.

I would like to make her a Wood Elf with blue hair, before becoming a vampire if you don't mind.
I suppose it can be based on anything really considering it's a "Make it up as we go along" thing. Maybe this is a sci-fi setting where Wood Elf Vampires exist.......it's all down to how everyone shapes the setting when playing the GM. The Class thing is more a loose term to give people focus on what the character's abilities are. It doesn't necessarily have to be fantasy based.

I think the hair colour would come under appearance/description, or unless people want a new line specifically added for hair colour.

EDIT: I'm assuming the Wood Elf took priority over blue hair. If MH wants to choose the description/appearance section then more than blue hair would be required. That is unless people want to break down the appearance/description section in to multiple lines. I just felt it simplified things by having it in just one category.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchomenos View Post
I'm assuming the apparent age is equivalent to a human aged 16 because an Elf aged 16 is different from a human aged 16

Name: De'lora Scotta

I am going for the appearance section with a pic. I hope a pic works fine.

Height: 5'8"

Just wondering: If she looks '16', but is 314, is she legal?

I will leave weapon spec. stuff to others.

Item 2: Belt of Infinite Forms