Notices

Applications are now open

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrlwrlwrl View Post
Do what I did and shamelessly steal it. Click quote and copy/paste. (I'm sorry, but you just did a really good job Calinthas!)
After I quote the post I cant make head nor tails of whats what and where lol

Name: Randal Davis

Race: Human

Class: Sorcerer

Personality: A decent man to say the least. He doesn't get angry easily but if he does he is not afraid to use his magic to speak for him. He works for the balance of good and evil and will if needed use evil to correct the balance. He is not a killer yet but he is ready to kill if needed to. His faith in magic is strong and is hard to make him believe that magic itself is evil. people that say it is he will argue that people that misuse magic is evil not magic itself.

History: Randal was raised in a small village. Both his parents were dead when he was born. his father died from robbers and his mother died from child birth. The village elder raised him as his own. But when he turned 4 years old Randal started to show potential of controlling magic. The elder feared that if the other villagers found out about this they would demand him to be killed for the village was attacked once by evil magic user many times in the past. So the elder had him sent away to one of the magic academies in secret so no villager would do something rash. Randal was confused at first for the elder shielded him from the hatred turds magic that the villagers had but he was a good boy and he listened to his elder and went to the academy willingly.

There he learned much about magic and how it can be used for both good and evil. he also learned that dark magic isn't really evil but is missed used by evil people. Randal took that to heart and wanted to show how magic is really wanted to show others it. When he goes to other villages with his teacher he would play with some of the kids using magic to float there toys and make them laugh. This sometimes got him in trouble with some parents that were strongly against magic. He would try to convince them that magic is good not evil but sometimes there hate ran too deep for his words to reach them. After many failed attempts to change peoples mind Randal started to go out less and less and dig more into his studies. When he did he found a book that foretold of an evil that would come back and tip the balance of good and evil. Randal tried to have his teachers and other listen to the warnings how the signs are there that the evil is coming back. But no one believed him and said the signs are natural occurrences that happened often. Randal soon gave up on trying to make others listen and went to find the evil himself and hopefully stop it before it was to late. He dig deeper in the research to find where the evil would start rising and all the clues pointed to the city of Sandpoint. He packed his things and went off to the city. Hopefully he will find the evil and also others that will help him stop this evil from rising.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=469988

(Character sheet has been updated with traits)

appearance:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrlwrlwrl View Post
Do what I did and shamelessly steal it. Click quote and copy/paste. (I'm sorry, but you just did a really good job Calinthas!)
Yeah, I can't claim the design... I shamelessly ripped it off as well. Having said that, I did ask permission to do so first

I just wish there were tags for rowspan and colspan. Posts could be so pretty...

Lorne Light-Touch
Core InformationLorne Light-Touch
Race: Human
Class Rogue
Deity: Desna
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Stat BlockMale CG Human Rogue 1, Level 1, Init +3, HP 9/9, Speed 30
AC 15, Touch 13, Flat-footed 12, Fort +1, Ref +5, Will +1, Base Attack Bonus 0
Shortsword 3 (1 if TWF) (1d6, 19-20/x2)
Shortsword 3 (1 if TWF) (1d6, 19-20/x2)
Dagger 3 (1d4, 19-20/x2 )
Leather (+2 Armor, +3 Dex)
Abilities Str 11, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 10
Condition None
Traits Goblin Watcher, Dirty Fighter

Character InformationDescription:

Personality:

Background:

Format shamelessly borrowed with all thanks to Calinthas, it is simply more elegant than the normal table I make use of for these kinds of applications. I honestly never thought of adding a stat block like that but it is just so practical. Background is a little long but I really took a shine to Lorne's backstory.

Starting Gold
Dice Roll: 4d6
d6 Results: 4, 3, 6, 3 (Total = 16)

16x10=160 Gold Not a bad haul!

Name: Harn Steeljaw
Race: Dwarf
Class: Gunslinger (Musket Master archetype)

Here's the basic submission, I can fill out the history and back story more if the concept intrigues you. The gist is: He's the black sheep of the family choosing an life of performance rather than the masonry, mining and gem cutting his family is known for. He has left his clan to pursue his dream and is in Sandpoint to participate in the festival as a performer.

He's built using DnD 3.5, and two house rules: (my old DM 1.) I gave him the ability to perform and attack at the same time. Basically his Performance abilities were chant and percussion (stomping and hammer bashing). Basically, the way I worked it was as long as you moved (stomping) or attacked (bashing) during a round, his performance continued. Anything he did required 2 perform checks though, one for percussion and one for singing. 2.) I allowed proficiency in light hammer, for him being a Dwarf. He probably needs to be rebuilt in PF, but I don't have the books.
notes

Augrik Stonefist
======
Race: Dwarf
Class: Bard
Level: 1

Align: Neutral

Height: 4'2"
Weight: 180lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair/Beard: Deep Auburn

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=472300 Character Sheet

Darrius Cameron, Life Oracle, Party Face, and second son
At 17 Darrius is old enough to see that he has no place in the well-to-do merchant firm his father runs, and his older brother is set to inherit. For now he runs errands and conducts negotiations for the firm, but he is on the lookout for bigger and better things. While he has always been physically week his mind is quick enough, and his charisma is staggering. He dreams of joining a troupe of adventurers and seeing the world, and he greatly desires to help others in a more meaningful way.
Of Late, he has been having strange dreams and has noticed that living things he takes care of thrive and grow rapidly. He has even had some luck closing minor wounds and performing other petty 'miracles.' Darrius hasn't ever tested the limit of his healing abilities, but he would be eager to try...

Image by David Revoy, CC-BY 3.0

Lucan Arcaranarian
Male Chelish Human Magus/1

Stat Block
Lucan Arcaranarian
M CG Human Magus, Level 1, Init +1, HP 9/9, Speed 30
AC 14, Touch 11, Flat-footed 13, Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +1, Base Attack Bonus 0
Longsword +2 (1d8, 19-20/x2)
Starknife +2 (1d4, x3)
Studded Leather Armor (+3 Armor, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 16, Wis 9, Cha 12
Condition None
Arcane Pool: 4/4

Background

Lucan is a native son of Sandpoint. Although the descendant of Chelish invaders, his family are simple fisherfolk in town. Lucan's older sister, Sarah, had taken up the family trade, but Lucan was always too restless and unsatisifed himself with the life of a fisherman. A couple of years ago, he left and travelled to Magnimar, hoping to learn the trade of a wizard. However, when he was there, he discovered that he also had some talent with a blade, and ended up apprenticed to a half-elven magus by the name of Dorian.

Six months ago, Lucan received word that tragedy had struck is family. He rushed home, but it was far too late by then. His mother, father, and older sister had all been murdered by Jervas Smoot, who had broken into their house one night and stabbed them in their sleep. By the time Lucan got back home, Smoot had already been killed by the city guard. There was nothing left for Lucan to do but to pick up the pieces... both of his family holdings, and of his shattered emotions. He spent a couple of months pulling himself back together. Thereafter, he sold off the assets of his family fishing business for a pittance, for Lucan had no interest himself in picking up the trade. He has spent much of the time since then in a funk, trying to develop the will again to go out and face the world and make a life for himself.

Lucan is trying to get himself to look forward to the upocming Swallowtail festival. THe yearly festival was something that he had many fond childhood memories of, for his family would enthusiastically participate each year. Lucan is hoping that he'll be able to participate in and enjoy the festival, rather than be overwhelmed by bitter memories.

First time posting on MW, hopefully I do this right (I'm used to Paizo's site). Isn't Preview wonderful?

I'd like to present Grondyn (Pirknok) Stonemight, who I created last week for a RotRL PbP that was down a player. He wasn't selected, but I'd really like to play him now, so here I am.

Used max HP for first level (didn't see a specification of otherwise in your post), and changed starting languages from Common, Dwarven to Common, Shoanti. Let me know if this is a problem.

StatblockGrondyn (Pirknok) Stonemight
M NG Dwarf Barbarian, Level 1, Init +2, HP 14/14, Speed 30
AC 16*, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort +4*, Ref +2*, Will +2*, BAB +1
Greataxe +4 (1d12+3, x3)
Greataxe (using Power Attack) +3 (1d12+7, x3)
Longaxe (reach) +4 (1d12+3, x3)
Longaxe (using Power Attack) +3 (1d12+7, x3)
Hide armor (+4 Armor)
Abilities Str 16, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 8
Condition None

Looking forward to your thoughts/feedback.