Ooc

Ok that answers my question. Also any help on my wealth (in the rolls thread) would be appreciated, waiting on that before my character is finished.

Hmmmm, I haven't done wealth in a long time... Let's see

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Wealth_(MSRD)

That might help a little. Basically you have a wealth score, and generally depending on what it is in relation to the purchase dc of objects can tell you what your character can and can't afford. I'm going to bed now, but if you still don't understand it tomorrow then let me know and I'll see what I can do. I honestly hate the wealth system and wish it were easy to convert it to a simpler, money system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua13905 View Post
Hmmmm, I haven't done wealth in a long time... Let's see

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Wealth_(MSRD)

That might help a little. Basically you have a wealth score, and generally depending on what it is in relation to the purchase dc of objects can tell you what your character can and can't afford. I'm going to bed now, but if you still don't understand it tomorrow then let me know and I'll see what I can do. I honestly hate the wealth system and wish it were easy to convert it to a simpler, money system.
I made all the rolls. Going over all the information, without making any purchases as of yet, I keep getting a wealth bonus over 20. I completely agree with the need of a simpler money system.

Also, I do have an idea I wish to discuss about my character with you. I will PM the question and thoughts on it.

Edited: Never mind the statement that was here before. Posted this in the wrong game application.

*goes over to the application thread to fix his problem*

Hmm, could I convince you to use fractional BAB? Oh and archetypes? I like those.

Also, does Genius Nin apply to all justu types or just one?

He's using the optional rule that lets us learn jutsu one rank higher than allowed for the genius ninja feat, so who knows?

@Dragonmech, no the genius nin ruling is not an optional rule, it's in the basic definition of the feat, so @Zeone3000. no it does not apply to all things. As for fraction BAB, no I don't think so, I think that's one of the major penalties to multiclassing and I'd like to keep things a little sane. Archetypes I've never heard of, where are they?

@ALL, I was perusing the narutod20 forums and found a way to start with an alternative wealth system than the current one, however it is very unofficial and only a quick post by Frankto, as far as I know. I'm going to go make a thread about it now, I'm leaning in favor of it to make the system more simple, and avoid people buying fifty billion low dc things.

Shop Owner: "You're buying HOW MANY kunai?!"

Sazuki: "What? I'm buying in bulk, so I don't have to pick up my kunai again. Plus they chip a lot. Throw and forget!" *innocent smiling face*

Hmmmm, I like the responses so far. No decision yet, but leaning back to the wealth system.

I don't know if this has been asked already, but are Hijutsu an option in character creation?