Notices

character creation questions

wow this fairy blood stuff is powerful, i feel left out :P

Mastery and spells done, now i got to work out my 2 years

so can i get some help, i want to start looking into stopping the blackouts and allowing me to keep my mind when i change under the moon, what forms and such should i now start to invest in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathgon View Post
It do have it's backsides to, I'm counting on occurring some nast warp effect pretty soon. :P

And talking about stupid things...
I was planning on earning some xp by studying Raw Vis (given the bonus from the free study virtue), is it possible to assume that my Faerie friend helped me to somewhere with a Faerie aura of 5 giving me a total amount of xp: 8 + stress die per season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrathgon View Post
It has its advantages, yes, but I suspect I'm not gaining many more experience than you are with Perfect Magic. Strong Faerie Blood is more like a good collection of lesser virtues than anything else.

well on a positive not i can finally say IC "Bloody fairies always up to no good!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael J Steel View Post
I was planning on earning some xp by studying Raw Vis (given the bonus from the free study virtue), is it possible to assume that my Faerie friend helped me to somewhere with a Faerie aura of 5 giving me a total amount of xp: 8 + stress die per season?
If you spend one season carousing (5xp) with the elf friend, (s)he does show you such a place, which you can use for your post gauntlet development (and if you hit the right place by chance, not too far from the covenant, for the rest of your life).

3,2,1 well that's good rolls... I guess a roll of a 1 has some nasty side effects?

Quote:
3,2,1 well that's good rolls... I guess a roll of a 1 has some nasty side effects?
Let's use a dice roller. I thought this site had one. I must admit that I know little about the MW forum I'm using.

If you roll a one, roll again to see what befalls you...

Ah, you used the roller.

Okey, I used the diceroller in my after gauntlet post
Dice Roll: 1d10z
d10 Results: 2
Botch (2)

Quote:
Okey, I used the diceroller in my after gauntlet post
Botch?

A 1 on a stress die means that the next roll is doubled.

So if you roll 1,2 you get: 2x2=4.
If you roll 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,2 = 1024

0 is the scary number (or 10, depends on the roller)
DICE WERE DELETED FROM THIS POST