Lords of Alliance: Need 2 REPLACEMENTS

Old Nov 14 '12, 11:25pm
Dming a drow 3.5 game since 2011 ;)

Lords of Alliance: Need 2 REPLACEMENTS

Lords Alliance in a Time of Need - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e - Forgotten Realms 3.5e
Ad Closes: Nov 17 '12
Estimated Members Requested: 1

Recently had our warrior type and rogue type drop from the game. Please read rules for generation/background for the ad. Currently the party is in Highmoon and just finished meeting with Ostiv, a Knight of the Eternal Order working with the church of Tyr. The group has been hired by them to investigate a keep within the hills north of Sembia where a former paladin of the Eternal Order last was before abandoning and cutting all ties with the order. You'll be briefed in character once your picked.

Basically I need a rogue type and a warrior type. Party currently consists of a wizard, cleric, and scout/ranged PC.

RULES AND SUCH
No Magic of Incarnum: Not being used.
No Tome of Magic: Not being used.
No Tome of Battle: Not being used.
No Level Adjustment buyoffs but Yes LA+ Races
No Midgets besides pint size races
Yes FR Races
Yes Non FR Classes
No Non FR Sourcebook Races
Yes Multi class Penalties
No Leadership Feat

You get One free region feat, based on where your character comes from.

-For Health, Max 1st then roll for each level afterwards, reroll 1's.
-Can Do character sheets once accepted
-Starting gold , 49,000
-Have to be Good aligned character

Game Description:

The envelope was simple enough, white and unremarkable. The seal however was yellow and almost seemed to glitter in the light of the inn's fire as you opened it. It's design was of a jeweled golden crown, it's points in the shapes of noble persons. Intrigued and curious, you opened the letter, cracking the seal to reveal it's contents: A single piece of fine stationary with golden inlay along the edges. The letter read the following:

"To One of Renown and Good Heart in the World of Toril,"

Should you choose, on the last day of Mirtul, arrive at the Chapel of Resounding Justice, Southeast of Archenbridge within Sembia. I realize this journey make take some time and I have provided you with plenty being that it is still the start of Mirtul. If you do not arrive, then we will accept your decline of the invitation. An important matter is to be discussed and it is one that must begin to be pursued with urgency. Nothing will be discussed of it within this letter as it does not need to be known by those who are not to be involved.

Thank you for considering,

Norothin, Paladin of Tyr

Last edited by Coolplayer; May 5 '13 at 1:26pm..
OOOH I wanna play an elven archer of some kind...been so long...I'll see what I can drum up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicosity View Post
Coolplayer- I'd like to play a Dwarven Fighter 10.

I presume no issues with that.

But curious if anyone has any awesome Dwarf PrC's focused on grappling or charging?
There is a cool prestige for dwarfs in Players Guide to Faerun. Send me a private message about what you had in mind.

Hey, I'm thinking of making a duskblade, but I'd like to use a homebrew of substitution levels someone made to represent a bladesinger (you know, that prestige class that isn't exactly amazing, that elves are so toned towards in Faerun?). Would you be okay with that?

Link here. It's been compared to base duskblade, and it's actually weaker than the class itself. I'd just like to use it for flavor as I make one.

Actually, settling on a Sun Elf or Deep Imaskari Ultimate Magus, I like the flavor! Ignore my app until I alter it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMBCross View Post
Hey, I'm thinking of making a duskblade, but I'd like to use a homebrew of substitution levels someone made to represent a bladesinger (you know, that prestige class that isn't exactly amazing, that elves are so toned towards in Faerun?). Would you be okay with that?

Link here. It's been compared to base duskblade, and it's actually weaker than the class itself. I'd just like to use it for flavor as I make one.
Sorry not allowing homebrew stuff for this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMBCross View Post

Also there is a Bladesinger class if you want to make a bladesinger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triban View Post
Actually, settling on a Sun Elf or Deep Imaskari Ultimate Magus, I like the flavor! Ignore my app until I alter it!
If you want to play Imaskari that's fine but your mind is wiped once you leave the city vault and you won't know it's location.

where is the sources listed? i didnt see any here or in threads

Quote:
Character Creation:

Alignments: This will be a good aligned game, no exceptions.
Races: Races are to only come from the players handbook, forgotten realms campaign setting and any other forgotten realms supplement book (Races of Faerun, Shining South, Silver Marches, Unapproachable east, etc)
Starting Level: Starting level will be 10. This can be a multiclass combination including a prestige class or just a straight 10 level class. Your choice.
Accepted Classes: Any in the core or complete books, exalted deeds, champions of valor, complete champion, basically any book that has to do with good classes. If your not sure or have a question about a class please ask.
Prestige Classes: You will only be able to have one prestige class at the start of the game. Later, you can pick another. At NO TIME will you be able to have more than 4 classes total.
Ability Scores: 4d6, re roll 1's. Assign as you wish. You can roll a total of three sets and then choose which set to use for ability scores.
Flaws/Traits: No flaws, no traits
Skill Tricks: These are fine
Teamwork Benefits: Something you may want to consider as you'll be together basically the whole time
The world and choices: This is Forgotten Realms so I recommend using as much flavor and character options from the worlds supplements as much as possible to create a character that really feels like it's from there.
that is from first ad. i assume Incantrix is open so i will be bringing in a diviner going into incantrix. He's a mage's mage