The thing is that though the campaign is in the FR setting, the DM is allowing Eberron source books as long as they're not Eberron specific (so nothing to do with Dragonmarks for example). Also as the party will meet her as a prisoner of the Drow (won't bore you with backstory) she has no items equipped but the items listed are what she would have had at the time of capture and I'm guessing the Drow would love to be able to study them or keep them either as trophies of their capture or for their own use.
What I'm stuck on is the following:
Some feats. Got all the ones that attracted my attention and/or met the prerequisites but I have 3 feat slots looking empty.
Due to Practised Manifester I think I get extra powers on top of the extra power points. Is that true? If so a little help in that department (not overly familiar with Psions but I get the basics of manifesting and power points) is never amiss.
Any other suggestions are always welcome.
What is not allowed:
- Interwebs stuff due to DM not being able to verify.
- Dragon/Dungeon Magazine stuff for the same reason.
- Magic of Incanum.
- Combat Manoeuvres from Tome of Battle. Other stuff allowed on a case by case basis.
- Unearthed Arcana is allowed on a case by case basis.
- Necklace of Natural Attacks due to Unarmed Attacks being ruled as different from Natural Attacks, this will NOT work and I have a feeling someone will suggest it.
Thanks for your time and help