Notices

Seeking New Divinities to Help Build a World

Old Nov 19 '12, 12:41am
Never Fear!

Seeking New Divinities to Help Build a World

Lords of Creation: Brave New World - Forum
Miscellaneous
Estimated Members Requested: 1

Welcome Ladies and Gents to Lords of Creation, the game where you get to roleplay a god building and shaping a new world. One of our players had to drop the game recently, and I'm looking for a few good players to get on board and help get this story rolling. Feel free to read the IC and see if this is your cup of tea.

The rules and location for applications can be found in the forum. All work contributed to this game will be open to all comers to use in their games or settings as they choose. If you are unwilling to share your work with the general public then donít apply to this game.

The current divinities are Veseth, God of the Cold and Empty Void; Emythol, God of Watery Reflection and Purification through Growth; Ormeth, God of Order, Earth, and Nature, and Bahmeth, God of Entropy, Mists, and Death.

There is barely any life on the world as of yet, and no ecosystem or culture to speak of. We are still in a creative stage, so keep that in mind if you would like to play a god of the Apocalypse or Devastation or such.

Game Description:

Iím looking to set up a Lords of Creation game. This is a game where the players take on the role of gods and cooperatively build a world/game setting. All work contributed to this game will be open to all comers to use in their games or settings as they choose. If you are unwilling to share your work with the general public then donít apply to this game.

http://www.buf.com/IMG_WORK/2010.Fea...heVoid_018.jpg

I'll give it a shot! Love Lords of Creation; let me know what you think of my app, happy to change whatever you need. You've got sort of a stillness and death motif going on, thought I'd add in some contrast. Be happy to play the villain if the motif was the point; I don't mind losing to make a more interesting story.

Hmmm..... interested but will take a bit to put in an application as my first idea for a god (a god of primarily fire and then lesser of light and passion) is a bit at odds with a new application so will think on other ideas (perhaps a god of air, light and passion?)... hope to have something in an hour or two.

Oh, a quick question, we would be starting as Elder Gods too, correct?

@ Scaredbob -Kytat looks good. Go ahead and start with a full bank of 10AP + 3 free AP that can only be use on shaping and do not regenerate.

@ Fracture585 - I'm interested in seeing how you play Dianae. Protection gods tend to be easier to play when there are evil gods around to protect things from. Go ahead and start with 10+3 Shaping AP.

@ Bribes - Go ahead and start with 10+3 Shaping AP as well.

I'm in. If there's still room for me. I would be honored to play as a Deity of Magic. If that won't be possible, perhaps a god of Spirits or the afterlife.

I"ll put in for a God of Magic.