Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzchy View Post
Character done.
I've approved your character Itzchy. Please bear in mind though that there will be a lot of travelling involved (Eberron is a big place) and you might want to not dress like a ninja when in public (though I am happy if you want to 'stay in your room' on long journeys, or use similar distraction techniques).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBright View Post
I've approved your character Itzchy. Please bear in mind though that there will be a lot of travelling involved (Eberron is a big place) and you might want to not dress like a ninja when in public (though I am happy if you want to 'stay in your room' on long journeys, or use similar distraction techniques).
But... but they're there so that people can ask a ninja questions. Everyone wants to ask a ninja, right?

Yeah, anyway, it's time for janinjary! Grab some ninjuice, and I'm outta here!

Just to let you all know I am on holiday next week (from this Saturday for 9 days). I intend to kick the game off when I get back. Thanks to everyone for getting their sheets in before I go.

For those who were paying super close attention you'll have noticed that there is a player missing. Hopefully he'll be joining us later but we won't wait for him.

Are you going to Killacon? Beware of Minjas! They're very small ninjas, who are very good at hiding.

Um... I seriously hope that you've been getting my "Ask a Ninja" references, else I've been wasting my ninjastic time!

Is it okay if I post my character's info-stuff alongside Mister Ninja's in the OOC-area-place? :B