Avengers: Warlord of Baluur #1 (of 3)

 


I will spend Karma to get a red result

"We came because the chaos started. We want to stop it too. We sent the big silver rock to try to stop it. I am sorry that it bumped you. Would you like to help us stop the chaos?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tila (EnergyStar)
I will spend Karma to get a red result
As the energy packet bursts in front of her, EnergyStar manages to react fast enough to prevent the resulting flash from blinding her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tila (EnergyStar)
"We came because the chaos started. We want to stop it too. We sent the big silver rock to try to stop it. I am sorry that it bumped you. Would you like to help us stop the chaos?"
The large orange creature stares at her with its beady little blue eyes and a blank expression on it's face, apparently trying to understand what she just told it. After a few seconds it responds with a simple "...yes...".

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackNslash (Radical Warrior)
Rad will attempt to take control of the missle while the orange thing is busy with energystar.
Rad moves in position next to the stasis bubble, hoping that the creature will soon drop the sheild. As he does, a frightening thought crosses Rad's mind -- the missile, within the bubble, is still positive matter...once the creature releases it, it can't be touched...physically anyway...

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...uh...Pogo Plane...
Pulsar seems momentarily lost in curiosity by the strange rocky/tentacled thing that has attached itself to the ship. So much so that he fails to see the dark shadow that rises behind him...

The black figure moves with a shambling gate and it's flesh is the putrescent green brown of an old bruise. Eyes like holes in a blanket stare frightfully forth and it's claw-like hand reaches for Pulsar. Puuulllsssar!" it moans. "What is going on ...."

Maelstrom is confused - and really really sore. Luckily his ploy seems to have worked. Funny, he hadn't really expected to live.

Gah! A Zombie!

Pulsar leaps from his seat to plant a solid haymaker on his comrade's nose, only to stop himself when he realizes that Maelstorm has simply recovered from some sort of stasis.

Maelstorm, he says, recovering his composure and lowering his fist, you're back! That's wonderful!

We're currently mounting an assault on a horde of civilizations that were technologically advances when all life on Earth was unicellular. Got any ideas?

Rad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post

Rad moves in position next to the stasis bubble, hoping that the creature will soon drop the sheild. As he does, a frightening thought crosses Rad's mind -- the missile, within the bubble, is still positive matter...once the creature releases it, it can't be touched...physically anyway...

"Hmmm...guess that makes me useless again..."

Rad sits idly while trying to figure out how to handle this bomb without the remote.

Inside the Pogo Plane…

Pulsar quickly brings the seriously battered and bruised Maelstrom up to speed. Maelstrom is having a serious problem trying to “Aegis up”: bands of quicksilver materialize and crawl about his body before quickly dissipating and disappearing. He ability to create and control his trademark material coating seems to be waning. Beorn theorizes it may have something to do with the energy-control-cancelling powers around Negative Earth. Or the fact that the Aegis is focused on healing his body right now. At least he hopes its one of those two possibilities…

In the Negative Zone…

Big, orange, and rocky releases his stasis field around the missile since EnergyStar implied that its use would somehow stop the chaos.
Rad quickly points that the missile is still composed of physical matter and that any physical contact could cause a tremendous explosion.
You both also notice than the three of you (included big rocky and the missile) are slowly drifting towards the field of debris around Negative Earth. The missile will most definitely explode once it gets there. If any of the three of you are near it when that happens, the results would be…well…explosive…
Rad and EnergyStar are using the antimatter harnesses to move about and keep up with the creature and the missile, both of which are actually just freefalling through space.

"Rocky, you can't touch the shiny thing anymore. If you do we will all explode and won't be able to help anyone. Take my hand and I will take you somewhere safe." EveryStar extends her hand to the craeture. "Be really careful not to hit the shiny thing."

She will use her antimatter belt to move out of the way of the missile that is on the collision course they hoped for. "Follow us Rad. We need to get everyone out of here."

She asks Rocky, "Where did you come from?"

She works her way back to the Pogo Plane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tila (EnergyStar)
"Rocky, you can't touch the shiny thing anymore. If you do we will all explode and won't be able to help anyone. Take my hand and I will take you somewhere safe." EveryStar extends her hand to the creature. "Be really careful not to hit the shiny thing."
It stares at you and blinks its beady blues eyes a few times. You get the impression it takes a while for it to actually "get it". Not the brightest XMas bulb in the string o'lights. It reaches out a massive four-fingered rocky hand and closes it around EnergyStar's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tila (EnergyStar)
She will use her antimatter belt to move out of the way of the missile that is on the collision course they hoped for. "Follow us Rad. We need to get everyone out of here."
She asks Rocky, "Where did you come from?"
He points with his outer hand out into the blackness of the Negative Zone. While EnergyStar isn't neccessarily sure what to make of that gesture, Rad theorizes that Rocky might be from a free-drifting race of creatures that just live in the space feild of the Negative Zone, as opposed to having a dedicated home world. Much like the tentacled-asteroid-barncles-thingees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tila (EnergyStar)
She works her way back to the Pogo Plane.
Speaking of tentacled-asteroid-barncles-thingees, another one appears blocking your way as you near the Pogo Plane. You can still see the previous one, as it seems to have taken up residence on the exterior hull of the Pogo Plane. The one before you reaches towards you with four outstretched tentacles.

Rad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tila View Post
[B]

She will use her antimatter belt to move out of the way of the missile that is on the collision course they hoped for. "Follow us Rad. We need to get everyone out of here."
"Go ahead.......I have another dumb idea...I'm going to attemt to nudge the missle with a gentle breeze. I'll do it as soon as you have the pogo plane at the edge of the portal...if it works i'll make a line for the portal...if not batton down the hatches on the other side and prepare for a big bang...We can't let this thing drift into the transition zone. It has to be nudge back towards the fleet



Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 70
extra attacks
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 80
Weather Control


EXTRA ATTACKSwow a natural 100 equals 3 extra attacks
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 49

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 43

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 81

spending KARMA as needed on these also as in above actions post




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status