Notices


Avengers: Warlord of Baluur #1 (of 3)

 
EnergyStar seems to enrage.

"Rad!!!! What are you doing?!?!?!?!? The missile has to explode in the Negative Zone!!!! Not at the fleet!!! Get it heading toward the asroid belt like I said and get your..." She blows an air horn to cover the next word, "...a$@ into the Pogo Plane!!!! Now!!!! We don't have much time to get through the portal before the explosion closes it!!!!! If it explosed in the distortion area where the fleet is both worlds will be destroyed!!!!! Don't you listen!???!"

rad

oocit was my understanding that the fleet was not in the distortion zone....at least a mile or more away from us
"Nope..remember i'm the blithering idiot. Fine i won't play with it."

Rad returns himself to his proper seat in the back of the pogo plane and sulks.

EnergyStar and Radical Warrior seem to have some sort of disagreement while returning to the Pogo Plane (I know, you're thinking "What? 'Star and Rad having a disagreement? Go on!" -- No, I'm serious...)
Meanwhile, the large rocky tentacled thing flails about towards the heroes, slamming at the party with each of its tentacled limbs...
...everyone of them missing the intended targets (nice dice, GM)...
Rocky seems somewhat perturbed by the thing and prepares to swing at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackNslash (Radical Warrior)
Rad returns himself to his proper seat in the back of the pogo plane and sulks.
Not yet - there's a big nasty tentacled thing looking to whack your face directly between you and the Pogo Plane.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post



Not yet - there's a big nasty tentacled thing looking to whack your face directly between you and the Pogo Plane.

"Do you mind? I'm trying to sulk Barnacle Bill. Now
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 59
get out of my way and let me have my moment."



Quote:
Originally Posted by HackNslash
Rad attempts to grab a tentacle and toss Barnacle Bill of the pogo plane
Rad's attempt to grapple fails, as two of its tentacles lash out at him, both missing (man, you are lucky).
The remaining two tentacles reach for 'Star and Rocky, slamming them both. Rocky seems unhurt, but moderately ticked, and punches the creature in response. 'Star is slapped by a thick tentacle for 14 points of damage (after body armor).

Rad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
Rad's attempt to grapple fails, as two of its tentacles lash out at him, both missing (man, you are lucky).
The remaining two tentacles reach for 'Star and Rocky, slamming them both. Rocky seems unhurt, but moderately ticked, and punches the creature in response. 'Star is slapped by a thick tentacle for 14 points of damage (after body armor).
Lucky?!?!?!?!
hmmmmmmm wasnt there a game show abput that....ummm.yes there was....it was called press your luck


Rad decides to press his luck and
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 86
try again

Inside the pogo ship, Beorn can perhaps be forgiven for being a bit confused. It's only the second time he's ever died and the first time he didn't really realize. Finding himself alive, he naturally assumed he had been successful in closing the gate. The view out the window and the com-bickering of the real heroes was slowly penetrating his death addled mind, though.

Umm...so I didn't succeed? Oh, sorry." He attempted to create a ball of solid rock somewhere about a mile to starboard, using the rocky creatures body as a supply source, but the Aegis just crackled fitfully on his fingers. Oh dear. he thought uselessly to himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackNslash (Radical Warrior)
Rad decides to press his luck and try again (rolls 100)
Yup, that's luck.

Rad manages to get ahold of all four tentacles and seems to have successfully grappled the nasty thing to a standstill. Rocky punches the annoying beastie as Rad releases it, and it goes spiralling off into Negative Zone space, no longer a threat.

Rad and 'Star reach the Pogo Plane with big Rocky looking on. To their amazement, Beorn is up and moving about the cabin! He has definately looked better, but looks significantly better than he did just a few minutes ago when you left, believing him to be dead.

...oh, and the missle is getting closer to the Zone of Antimatter...

Beorn says, In for a penny..." and squeezes his eyes shut as he strains to make his powers work one last time....

Come on, come on, come on, come on....just appear on the missile, teleport with it to where it should be and come back... Come on, come on, come on .... you'd better work!

Maelstrom will lay out the 100 karma for a new power stunt to telereform with the bomb. In addition, he will lay out enough Karma (74, I believe) to make his red feat roll if a roll is necessary.
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 9
ooc

"Whoa Whoa! What are you doing? Let the bomb be. It is heading right where we want it to go. The asteroids will cause it to explode and close the portal. We don't need to destroy the fleet. What we do need to do is get Rocky here a safe distance away. but is we do it too close to the distortion zone the explosion could destry both worlds. Let's get out of here. We don't have much time."




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status