Notices


Avengers: Warlord of Baluur #3 (of 3)

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HackNslash
Rad stands a bit dazed on the SHIELD satellite. "I guess piloting isnt my strong suit."
"I thought that black-and-green leotard yer wearin' was yer 'strong suit'", Nick responds, still holding a piece of gauze to his forehead while chomping on a cigar. "Agent 13 can teleport you down where the rest of your teammates are when yer ready. I'm going to get a field team ready in case they need backup."

Energystar targets Blastaar with the on board weapons systems and fires, then land the craft in a safe area.

Will use Karma to get a green result.
Good Agility:
Dice Roll:
1d100
d100 Results: 66


initiative:
Dice Roll:
1d10
d10 Results: 8



Maelstrom stands on one foot and looks worried - a difficult feat for a man made of molten glass - as Energystar brings the pod into range. Once he can see the rod-wielding alien lunatic, he scruches his face up and mutters, "I've never tried this before ....."


Pulsar acts as mentioned above, taunting and daring Blastarr to blast him, while keeping the city out of the line of fire as much as possible (think straight up).

Bubbles tells the workers "Go Find Shelter" as he stands aleart looking for a blaster to to be fired. Trying to time a bubble just right to deflect the shot.

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 23

Rad (insert teleportation entrance here)

Dice Roll: 1d10+4
d10 Results: 3 (Total = 7)
initiative roll to throw me into the mix (added +4 for intuition)

insert teleportation entrance hereWhenever Rad is actually teleported to the scene he will take the following actions spending KARMA for a shocking(ie weather control..summon lightning) Red result entrance and perhaps further distract the big bad Blaastar. The target being the arm holding the control rod.

"Well hello everyone.
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 18
SHOCKED to see me?"

Round 1

Pulsar rises into the air and begins to taunt Blastaar, hoping to draw his fire away from any other civilians who may be up here. Bubbles takes a defensive stance and begins to create a forcefield for what he expects to come soon. Blastaar scowls menacingly and projects a beam of force from the control rod directly at Pulsar, shattering Bubbles’ protective spheres with a rapid succession of loud “pops”. The force beam hits Pulsar full in the chest (60 points of damage after Body Armor, no Slam or Stun). Blastaar then reaches out his left hand in the direction of the now-swooping-in BRAVE module that contains EnergyStar and Maelstrom. ‘Star seems to lose control of the ship as it changes course and aims itself directly at Bubbles! EnergyStar does manage to tap off a shot at Blastaar with the BRAVE unit’s onboard weapon systems before she loses control, but the energy bursts seem to deflect harmlessly off of their target. The BRAVE unit slams into Bubbles (30 points of damage) and shatters, spilling EnergyStar and Maelstrom out onto the roof (no damage to you two, but each of you give me a d100 roll for a Good Intensity Agility FEAT to stay on the roof.)
Man, this guy is fast…and he hasn’t even taken a step yet…

Round 2

Pulsar, Bubbles, and EnergyStar, let me know your next actions for this round and the next. Maelstrom’s previously specified actions will be resolved after I know everyone else’s intention for this round.

Spending Karma to get what is needed.
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 76
Agility


Energystar perpares to perform gravity control on the rod. Making it heavier then Blastaar is able to handle.

Pulsar shakes off the blow with no damage, (converting 75 points to vibrational energy, while the remainder bounces off the armor). Seeing Energystar's efforts to relive Blastarr of the rod, He applies a little vibration to the mix.

Attempting a Power Stunt (spending 200 Karma, plus whatever I need for a red result) to shake the rod right out of the villain's grasp. It should be MN intensity for him to hold on to it, with Energystar's power assisting, hopefully we're at the UN level together.

MN Power feat:
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 33


Bubble guy, grab it!




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status