Avengers: Warlord of Baluur #3 (of 3)

Energystar will attempt a blinding flash in Blastaar's eyes

Agian, will use Karma for a red, haven't needed to yet though.

Light Control Incredible 40:
Dice Roll:
1d100
d100 Results: 4

Maelstrom, concerned that Blastaar will try and retrieve his Control Rod, squeezes his eyes shut to visualize and relocates himself to the space station.

Bubbles will encase Blastaar in another bubble " Stay Put already!!!" he shouts
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 46

Round Three

[FYI – I made any die rolls I deemed necessary if one wasn’t specified, in case you are wondering why things unfold the way they do.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin Ji (Pulsar)
Pulsar continues to draw fire and blast with vibratory force.
Pulsar’s vibrational blasts actually seem to be wearing Blastaar down, albeit VERY slowly…actually, they seem to be pissing him off faster than they are wearing him down…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tila (EnergyStar)
Energystar will attempt a blinding flash in Blastaar's eyes.
An intense, almost laser-like, blast of light projects from EnergyStar towards Blastaar. She appears to have physically injured him with the blast, but he does not seem to be blinded. (-87 Karma)

Radical Warrior summons another lightning bolt from the sky as the cold winds start to pick up and whip around the top of the building. The bolt strikes Blastaar and he throws his arms wide and screams in pain…or laughs maniacally…you’re not really sure which…he manages to stay on his feet, anyway. (-10 Karma)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastline (Bubbles)
Bubbles will encase Blastaar in another bubble. "Stay Put already!!!", he shouts.
Another semi-clear sphere of force engulfs Blastaar. Will this one hold him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Firkraag (Maelstrom)
Maelstrom, concerned that Blastaar will try and retrieve his Control Rod, squeezes his eyes shut to visualize and relocates himself to the space station.
Maelstrom opens his eyes to see a somewhat confused Nick Fury and Agent 13 looking back at him, seeming to be slightly startled by his sudden appearance. Success! But wait…something’s wrong…Maelstrom looks down at his empty hands…the rod didn’t come with him.

[Three options:
- Wait until your turn next round
- Attempt another “multiple jump” teleport Power Stunt to immediately get back
- Do a “multiple jump” but not as a Power Stunt (saving the 100K), requiring a successful Endurance FEAT or dizziness and inability to jump for 1-10 rounds]

Blastaar, meanwhile, breaks free of the bubble so quickly and so violently that there is no accompanying “POP” when he does so. In fact, the bubble fragments into millions of little shards and spray out in all directions, dissipating as they spray outwards. He charges forward, grabs Bubbles, and hurls him at Pulsar as if he were an oversized missile weapon…which…actually…he is right now…
Pulsar and Bubbles, both give me an Endurance FEAT. Yellow or better, preferably.

Round Four actions, everyone?

Quote:
[Three options:
- Wait until your turn next round
- Attempt another “multiple jump” teleport Power Stunt to immediately get back
- Do a “multiple jump” but not as a Power Stunt (saving the 100K), requiring a successful Endurance FEAT or dizziness and inability to jump for 1-10 rounds]
Maelstrom pauses for one eyeblink, then says, Shhhhhh......." as he blinks back out of view, reappearing where he had been a moment earlier, .....t" snatching the rod and trying again.

Why not blow it all! Another 100 karma + red result even though I only need a yellow. Something tells me the thing resists being teleported.

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 35
feat

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Firkraag (Maelstrom)
Maelstrom pauses for one eyeblink, then says, Shhhhhh......." as he blinks back out of view, reappearing where he had been a moment earlier, .....t"
Almost a +1K donation to the team Karma Pool there!
ooc

Maelstrom returns to where he was but a momemt earlier, only to find himself standing adjacent to someone else now in possession of the rod...

-136 Karma (Yellow was good enough, Power Stunt now attempted successfully twice).

Energystar takes her staff (yes it must have come out of her costume somewhere), concentrates on it for a moment, says, "Well, I AM a hero.", and charges Blastaar with the weapon.

She used Weight Increase on Weapons to shift the damage 2 columns to Remarkable 30.

Spending Karma for another Red Result.
Fighting Amazing 50:
Dice Roll:
1d100
d100 Results: 20
+1CS Weapon Mastery