Notices


Avengers: Warlord of Baluur #3 (of 3)

 
Maelstrom looks at the newcomer with a curious look. "I'll take that please...." he asks politely,

Can you hold an action in this game? Well, if he can, he will. If the red guy looks to be planning something with that rod, Maelstrom will jump him and try to wrestle it away.. using karma for a green result.

Fighting (excellent):
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 26

Strength (incredible):
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 76
ACTIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Firkraag
Can you hold an action in this game?
As a point of clarification, yes, I allow characters to hold their actions and I consider talking a "free action". Maelstrom's action this round was the multiple teleports. This guy's action this round was to pick up the rod, since he wasn't holding it previously. The big question is, since we're at the start of the next round, which one of you has the better initiative?

[I know and I'm not telling! ]

Ah. I thought the multiple teleport was last round and you'd called for new ones. It was intended to be the next round's actions, and, of course, only apply if he goes after me.
ooc

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastline (Bubbles)
"LOOK OUT!!!!"
Bubbles slams against Pulsar and collapses to the rooftop below. He appears to have had the wind knocked out of him, as he lies there, eyes open, for a few seconds before rolling over and rising to all fours. He then stays there for a short while.
Bubbles is stunned for the remainder of this round.

Pulsar, Endurance check and actions?

In Endurance check:

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 48


Now holding a very vulnerable hero, Pulsar flies away erratically, hoping to avoid getting his new freind mashed into paste against his armor.

Evasion (IN)

Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 1


Tesla's mustache!
Pulsar curses, as he swerves right into an errant blast.

Round Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin Ji (Pulsar)
”Tesla's mustache!”
Bubbles flies into Pulsar, momentarily stunning him and knocking him down to the rooftop, where he crashes into a pile of construction materials.
Pulsar is stunned for this round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HackNslash (Radical Warrior)
The lightning seems to be quite effective so I'll keep zapping him.
Thunderous booms rumble above you and lightning arcs dance about the sky.
Unfortunately, it only seems to be effective when you actually hit with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tila (EnergyStar)
Energystar takes her staff (attached to he back, under her cape), concentrates on it for a moment, says "Well, I AM a hero", and charges Blastaar with the weapon.
This team has never seen EnergyStar wield a melee weapon in combat before (except for Rad). At first, it appears to be a desperate act, born of frustration, as the powerful hero resorts to essentially pulling out a stick and running headlong at the creature. He’s going to squish her.
What the rest of the team didn’t realize, is that ‘Star is a warrior who is potentially more dangerous with weapons than she is with her powers. She charges Blastaar, making contact with the end of her staff. You are now certain that Blastaar was laughing last round and not howling in pain, as his falls silent with a slack jaw as EnergyStar buries her staff in Blastaar’s shoulder. You can see blood. “They is eyeball-to-eyeball” and moving as a single unit, connected by the glistening staff that seemingly joins them. Blastaar looks into ‘Star’s eyes with…is that fear?...as ‘Star furls her brow, wrinkles her nose, grits her teeth, and buries the staff a little further into Blastaar’s shoulder until it protrudes from his cracked rear shoulder blade.
EnergyStar can’t quite see her reflection in his eyes, but she’s close enough to see his pupils dialate. The grey wisps of chilly air they both exhale twist together as they lift away into the cold night.
Blastaar is stunned. You have no idea for how long. This round and next (at least) are all you guys. (-66 Karma)

Meanwhile, a short distance away…

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Firkraag (Maelstrom)
Maelstrom looks at the newcomer with a curious look. "I'll take that please...." he asks politely.
The magenta colored, bug-eyed guy wearing the cross-your-heart-bra looks at Maelstrom and then instantly disappears with the rod…leaving behind a thin, rippling outline of himself, which then also rapidly fades away…

Pulsar and Bubbles have lost their actions this round, but may act again in Round 5.

Speaking of which...

Round 5 actions, everyone ?

Rad

Rad pulls out a small swath of shag carpet and vigorously rubs his feet back and forth in a comical attempt to increase the static electricity in the air. Rad then unleashes his furious static dicharge into the atmosphere and uses his powers to induce KARMA enriched
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 44
lightning upon Blaastar.

Rad then ruins the whole comical manuever by unleashing another one of his horrible puns that make comedians shoot themselves rather than to hear his vile puns.


"Feeling a bit blasted yet? Blastaar. You just don't know when to quit do you? You stupid Blastaared."

Bubbles gets up dusting off himself angerly unleashes a bubble at Blastarr feet/building trying to knock him off the building"You will pay for that!!" bubbles shouts!
Dice Roll: 1d100
d100 Results: 95

Energystar put everthing she has behind another smack with the staff.


Fighting Monstrous 60:
Dice Roll:
1d100
d100 Results: 83


Damage is Remarkable 30




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Blog   Myth-Weavers Status