Krellish

Nah, I don't really want a pet shark... and how a whip would work underwater

I'm felling a bit overwhelmed... I'm not contributing much, and you guys are putting out a lot.

No worries. You've been adopted by Momma. She'll take good care of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
My TBMF you have been very busy behind the scenes. There is one thing we do need to discuss and that is What exactly it is that needs smuggling into the city? Are the Import Tariffs so high that we make coin on normal goods or are we smuggling more diabolical or dangerous cargos?
Didn't bold this originally but this is something we need to know a bit more on

Prestige Class Request

Ok... I don't own it... yet... but I know the pre-reqs for it, and it'll be a while before I can have them (although I might dip into fighter to make it faster). Looking for permission to take Thayan Gladiator from Forgotten Realms: Champions of Ruin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Didn't bold this originally but this is something we need to know a bit more on
I guess we'd need a list of anything contraband, to begin with. Illegal stuff obviously, like rare poisons, items of evil gods. Perhaps there would be a rival city/country, and owning stuff from there is illegal - but it's good stuff, so people want it anyways. Hell, maybe a slave trade; wasn't there talk about that once?

How about illegal aliens? People wanting into the city who normally wouldn't be allowed... or into the country; some creatures I wouldn't want in the town to be a rival, like mind flayers, beholders, vampires... course, for the right amont of money

Smuggling for OUT of the city... well, we act a s fence too, right? Jewelry and artwork would have to be sent elsewhere to sell, or it'll be recognized.

Valrik the Vile is probably big on import/export. Drugs and poisons.

How are you doing on your character portrait, Wippit? Need help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wippit Guud View Post
Prestige Class Request

Ok... I don't own it... yet... but I know the pre-reqs for it, and it'll be a while before I can have them (although I might dip into fighter to make it faster). Looking for permission to take Thayan Gladiator from Forgotten Realms: Champions of Ruin.
How would you deal with the requirement of a ritual by the Zulkir of something-or-other?