Notices

Krellish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Woman View Post
How are you doing on your character portrait, Wippit? Need help?
Pic:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg troll.jpg (6.2 KB, 0 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Woman View Post
How would you deal with the requirement of a ritual by the Zulkir of something-or-other?
Plot hook?

Only reason I was looking at it is because it's the only PrC I can find that is for someone with natural weapons... unless we want to house rule something for a monk class we can use.

Contacty Goodness check:

Can I have an underwater contact... a link with the ocean races somehow? I would also act as a point-of-trade, taking in good from them in exchange for goods they want from the land. Probably merfolk or triton, don't think you'd want Sahaugin around (but I'll accept them too)

Ok, stuff waiting for approval:

Spell Storing for armor - same as for weapons, +1 bonus, Arms and Armor by Bastion Press.

Thayan Gladiator allowed/what to do about ritual. Or a monk PrC that can be applied to natural weapons (as it affects feats)

Human bonus feat/skills still applicable as the base creature for the template (wouldn't get the +1 skill point per level, but the 4 starting would count, I would think)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wippit Guud View Post
Ok, stuff waiting for approval:

Spell Storing for armor - same as for weapons, +1 bonus, Arms and Armor by Bastion Press.

Thayan Gladiator allowed/what to do about ritual. Or a monk PrC that can be applied to natural weapons (as it affects feats)

Human bonus feat/skills still applicable as the base creature for the template (wouldn't get the +1 skill point per level, but the 4 starting would count, I would think)
Noted. On it.

Question #2 is flavor... we can work out a fluff touch-up... consider it approved (you're not taking it yet, right?) with further work needed.