Jack Dawton

Ok, sheet is mostly done. Is there fingertalk or any of it's variations in fairhaven? Do the urchins have their own slang language that is impossible to understand to outsiders?

Yes, indeed there is. Also, within the Fellowship and Brotherhood. We have already started using one in the Fellowship thread.

I need to detail rules for it. Proper nouns and very specific references are not possible for the most part, unless very specific to the concerns of the organization... the meeting place, the plan (that we are following), the back-up plan... you can't refer to specific individuals, unless it is determined ahead of time that the person in question has been designated by a specific code ahead of time... which I'd need to be informed of.

You will have an affiliation score as per the PHBII. Yours will be treated as a racial affiliation, which gives you more influence. Still nailing down details on that.

Racial Affiliation: Urchins?

So there's a slang language and Brotherhood Fingertalk and Fellowship Fingertalk?

Cause if so, those are totally my languages.

Quote:
Racial Affiliation: Urchins?
While not technically a race, the racial affiliation scales and prereqs are more suitable to urchins, I think. From a mechanic standpoint, it works better.

Your first game thread is currently under construction, by the way. I just had an exchange of posts with Medusa regarding Jack. You have not been forgotten.

Who's gang does Jack Currently run with? If he is independent who does he hold close ties with. Assuming the urchin gangs sort of affiliated.

Jack's BG has information on what groups he ran with. Currently he is alonesome, and staying at the Flophouse courtesy of Green Willy.

I'm assuming Big thingo is a greenarm? I'm running with that. That would probably be the only reason Perilous Jack would look into this, as a kind of 'thanks' for Green Willy not being a douche. Unless someone he knew specifically asked/beg him to look into it and big thingo was member of their gang. Anyway. Dawton and Momma Toki have had a few dealings. Occasionally he uses her as a fence for certain items (yes? no?), has come to her a few times over his career for healing (yes?/no?) and often sells her rumours or tidbits of information for a modest price. He prides himself on not being scared of the somewhat scary goblin.

Also, one of the lieutenants of the greenarms was going to take Barry to meet Krellish, but was trying to weasel out of it to Willy's main lieutenant, Grim Garth, when Dawton stepped up and said 'I'll do it.' not making any further comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejakor View Post
Jack's BG has information on what groups he ran with. Currently he is alonesome, and staying at the Flophouse courtesy of Green Willy.
ok

Quote:
I'm assuming Big thingo is a greenarm? .
That works

Quote:
I'm running with that. That would probably be the only reason Perilous Jack would look into this, as a kind of 'thanks' for Green Willy not being a douche. Unless someone he knew specifically asked/beg him to look into it and big thingo was member of their gang. Anyway. Dawton and Momma Toki have had a few dealings. Occasionally he uses her as a fence for certain items (yes? no?), .
momma doesn't fence she has a fence that is different.
Quote:
has come to her a few times over his career for healing (yes?/no?)
During the truce Momma is willing to assist allies. SO this would work.
Quote:
and often sells her rumours or tidbits of information for a modest price. He prides himself on not being scared of the somewhat scary goblin.
Or healin

Big Barry is the kids name.

Quote:
Also, one of the lieutenants of the greenarms was going to take Barry to meet Krellish, but was trying to weasel out of it to Willy's main lieutenant, Grim Garth, when Dawton stepped up and said 'I'll do it.' not making any further comment.
That will work, I had to set this up quick so didn't get a chance to put the backstory in play for why your involved glad you ran with it:P I was under the assumption you were currently in a gang.