Cymmeiian

I do to a degree...I have not looked at the Contact rules yet. Are they on a thread here or in UA?

You can view them at d20srd.org. They are linked in the Character Creation Guidelines thread.

Okay so I have a couple of non-character related questions as well.
1) Is Momma Toki a member of the Fellowship? If so, then I think that we should discuss mole plans without Medusa unless you can vouch for Medusa being totaly unbiased as to if my plans succeed or not (please do not take offense Medusa).
2) How are we going to deal with interactions between myself and the 'secret-keepers' and myself and the Brotherhood? A different private thread? this one?

I can foresee this as becoming a mind-boggling clusterF*** but I would like to be as detailed and as organized as possible as well.

Quote:
Okay so I have a couple of non-character related questions as well.
1) Is Momma Toki a member of the Fellowship? If so, then I think that we should discuss mole plans without Medusa unless you can vouch for Medusa being totaly unbiased as to if my plans succeed or not (please do not take offense Medusa).
Momma Toki is Medusa's primary NPC in this game, but she's deeply involved in development issues for the entire city. She has my complete confidence.

Quote:
2) How are we going to deal with interactions between myself and the 'secret-keepers' and myself and the Brotherhood? A different private thread? this one?
Well will need to set up private game threads for interactions of this sort. I can merge them if they become too numerous.

Okay, I have begun work on Cymmeiian tonight as my other character creation obligation is now wrapped up. I am sorry for the delay but I will have him done within the next day or two. I appreciate all of your patience.

Okay so here is more of what I have been toying with.

Cymmeiian worked with the Brotherhood for around a year or so. His dealings with them are not public knowledge as that is bad for local business. He tried to keep his dealings with the Brotherhood hushed, explaining to the higher-ups that he needs his local business to maintain its healthy pace and if he proclaimed Brotherhood everywhere he went then a lot of his clientel will go elsewhere.

Seeing as how the Brotherhood mainly used his investigation methods and his uncanny ability to rip the darkest secrets from his 'patients', the Brotherhood was okay with keeping everything behind the scenes....

More coming in a few hours....

Okay, time to talk about this again. This was taken from my post in the character creation planning thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laiced
I think that I will keep it simple for you and roll with Vecna. Domain substitution might be nice though, perhaps lending another 'aspect' to the god.

EDITED
These are a few domains that I am possibly interested in that I feel fit with Vecna if perhaps in an aspect that was thirsty for secrets and on a mission to attain them (i.e. the same sort of theory that Cymmeiian is based on).

These all are from the Spell Compendium (page numbers after in ())
Domination (273)
Envy (273)
Inquisition (275)
Mentalism (276)
Suffering (280)

If any of these are allowed as alternative domains then I will be able to chose his domains and better define his belief structure.
Do you have any thoughts on this?

I don't really have a problem with domain substitutions so long as it works with the god.

Rolling for my 4th level HP. I bought 8 CPs for 4000xp which leaves me in 4th level at 6000xp
4th level HP:
Dice Roll:
1d8
d8 Results: 2
::sigh::of course it would suck
My sheet is coming along nicely and I think that my feats are helping to mold what I had envisioned for this cleric. Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.