Father Silas Taro

Just a note:
The sheet is almost finished, just have to spend about 3000 gp and buy some mundane equipment and then he will be complete.

Things have gotten better at home, the kids are better. Now they can play with all their Xmas toys. (sucks being sick the day after Xmas and you can't enjoy the presents. It's tough being a little kid..)

Edited the pic. Meet Father Silas:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Silas04full.jpg (39.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg SilasPortrait.jpg (5.3 KB, 0 views)

I think it looks better with a little more space... what do you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SilasTaro.jpg (12.9 KB, 0 views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Woman View Post
I think it looks better with a little more space... what do you think?
ah yes indeed. thanx.

There's a thread open for you in the main game forum. Bats announced that it was open in the OOC thread... I had to drop by laiced's private thread for something else and I told him it was up, but he hasn't posted there. Poor Kirby's waiting all alone for someone to play with him...

I should've stopped by here and let you know sooner.

It may not seem like it when you read the first post, but there's a tie-in with the plot already in motion in other threads.

Thanks ww. I did see it earlier, and dropped a quick message to Bats letting him know I read it and would reply, hopefully tonight (if the hangover lets me).

Mulling over what to say in a Eulogy to a poor ol' sot.

Oh good. I haven't seen our half-drow mortician about, and Kirby's getting restless.

I have completed your sheet review with Isaiah.

Please make the following corrections:

I am assuming your ability score increase was in Wisdom as that makes the 32-point buy work. Please note this on your sheet.

You have one more skill point to spend.

That's it, that's the only thing wrong... good job. So far, you have the fewest mistakes on your sheet of any of the players.

You should purchase a spell component pouch, or retrieving components requires a move action.

You should purchase spell components for those spells with components that are not free, such as the 25gp black onyx gems for animate dead.

How much currency, if any, do you carry on your person? You have 1 more pound you can carry before reaching medium encumberance. There are 50 coins to a pound. You may carry exactly 50 coins... if you find a copper piece on the street and pick it up, you'd be encumbered.

Gems, for some reason, do not have a weight.

You might consider a potion belt, in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting. It allows you to draw potions once per round as a free action. FRCS p96, 1gp, holds 6 potions. The masterwork version costs 60gp, holds ten potions, and looks spiffier 'cause its masterworked.

Who is your holy symbol for? Zulchis?

We need to spend a little more time on your backstory and relationship with Mammon and his minions.

Quote:
I have completed your sheet review with Isaiah.

Please make the following corrections:

I am assuming your ability score increase was in Wisdom as that makes the 32-point buy work. Please note this on your sheet.

You have one more skill point to spend.
Done!

Quote:
That's it, that's the only thing wrong... good job. So far, you have the fewest mistakes on your sheet of any of the players.

You should purchase a spell component pouch, or retrieving components requires a move action.

You should purchase spell components for those spells with components that are not free, such as the 25gp black onyx gems for animate dead.
I will purchase a spell pouch, and review my spells to see which ones I need 'nonfree' components.

Quote:
How much currency, if any, do you carry on your person? You have 1 more pound you can carry before reaching medium encumberance. There are 50 coins to a pound. You may carry exactly 50 coins... if you find a copper piece on the street and pick it up, you'd be encumbered.

Gems, for some reason, do not have a weight.
He will probably be keeping most of his wealth at his home, locked up and hidden (need to buy a good, strong box with a good, strong lock). Probably only carry just enough coin to get by while doing deeds about the city.

Quote:
You might consider a potion belt, in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting. It allows you to draw potions once per round as a free action. FRCS p96, 1gp, holds 6 potions. The masterwork version costs 60gp, holds ten potions, and looks spiffier 'cause its masterworked.
This sounds like a good idea. I will buy one. Masterwork or course. Spiffy is good.

Quote:
Who is your holy symbol for? Zulchis?
Yes.

Quote:
We need to spend a little more time on your backstory and relationship with Mammon and his minions.
Can't wait to see what devious story elements we can come up with!

I will make the monetary and equipment changes to my sheet in the next day or two, if that is ok. I want to concentrate on creating the eulogy right now.

Anything else I need to do?

In game post is the priority. Poor Kirby is getting lonely. The mortician has dropped out of sight, but his player's signature says he's exceptionally busy and promises he'll return soon.

If you want to be in charge of a temple, then you should be in charge of one of the smaller temples. There's a huge temple of Zulchis, but I do not think you would remain in control of it long... it's too sweet a position, and a more powerful priest would come in and take over. But there's a lot of room for advancement.

I'll get back to you once I've had a chance to make my next pass over the maps.