Let me know if I have done this right:
Knowledge (Religion):
Dice Roll: 1d20+6
d20 Results: 13 (Total = 19)

Unable to find the game forum
Unable to find the game forum
These dice sets were omitted or moved: 1d20+1, 1d20+6

Looks right to me.

Btw, in my last post I spelled Zilchus incorrectly. You had it right. I've had a long day, and my brain keeps falling asleep.

No worries. Pretty tired myself.

Eulogy is mostly written, now just trying to make it sound 'right', and fitting for a god of money and wealth. If it is not up tonight, it will be up by tomorrow afternoon.

I have placed your temple in Ebbington district.

The Half-Drow's mortuary is also in Ebbington. It is, in part, a temple district that caters to the wealthy, with a few businesses.

Sounds good! I'll check it out when I get home.

There hasn't been a write-up on Ebbington yet, but there's a close-up on the map.

Trying to decide what to do here. Kirby already PM'd me a few days ago trying to influence my actions.

Silas is not pleased that Antonin tried to affect him. Evil is evil, I understand, but this destroys any trust Silas may have had in working with him. Silas won't attack him, unless Antonin continues to try stuff like this.

I don't know how far away Lucretia is, or if there is even any chance of catching her. If there is, he will still attempt to kill her, with the previous stated action, unless you require re-rolls. If not, he will just "go home".

I disapprove of Kirby trying to influence your actions, and evil is evil, so you are under no obligation to trust him.

You'd have to run after her, or you can leave. The rules for chasing down a fleeing enemy (or prey) are insufficient. Do you have any encumbrance penalties to your speed?