Notices

Father Silas Taro

Probably due have some encumbrance (I haven't gone back and purchased the last few items you suggested, such as the potion bandolier) and I didn't specifically say I was leaving my money anywhere yet. So, he is, for all intents and purposes, encumbered.

Got to get ready to go to work, and will post sometime tonight.

I will now decide whether to chase her down, or maybe use a different spell, or just give up on her altogether.

How far away is she?

She took a full round action to run away. Her move is 30. Run is x4, so 120' away.

So, now Father Taro has an enemy, eh?

I'll work up some new plot for you, but I want to finish the area description. Laiced has left the Weave for a bit, so I'm left scurrying, and I'm still battling a stupid cold.

I won't forget you, I promise. Let me think on it a bit.

Take your time. Your health is more important!

Cool! Will check and post today.

You're next on my list for an update, but I have to sleep yet. I was waiting a bit to see if certain other things going on in other game threads would resolve themselves in such a way that it would have an effect on yours, but it's taking too long so I shall plunge ahead regardless and scurry to fix up any continuity problems should they arise.

More coming soon. I posted what I could in the time that I had. If you don't respond to it, I'll post more on my next round of posts.

i will try to post tonight, but if you beat me to it, silas is basically just content with observing everything for the moment, though he is eager to what awaits.

I have a couple busy days coming up, Tuesday and Wednesday are both going to be very full, but after the post I'm currently working on, you're at the top of my list.

If you have any questions or suggestions, that would be a big help.

I might not get to post again until Thursday. Wednesday is my husband's birthday, and tomorrow we have a family day planned.