Notices


Celestia II

 
How far outside the city are you going? If you look at the map, the quays go off it on either side.

I will have to calculate distances if you are going to bypass them.

Actually, you can go through Clonworth to the west. It's quite a distance though. I'll try to figure how far you'd have to travel... the historical maps are not to scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selwyn View Post
More confusion......is Galendrill casting the spell from the scroll he just took out? or is he just reading it out loud (and is that allowed on a magical scroll) or silently?
Just a few questions from Nordengienst's house.
It's not a magic scroll, sorry for the confusion. It's a scroll with information on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Woman View Post
Actually, you can go through Clonworth to the west. It's quite a distance though. I'll try to figure how far you'd have to travel... the historical maps are not to scale.
Sure, my assumption has always been that the quays won't extend beyond a few miles past the city limits. Regardless of whether "few" might mean 3, 5 or even 10 or more miles, I think the general theory behind the suggestion should hopefully still be valid. Unless it takes us more than a day's march out, or unless we have a time-sensitive matter to attend to in the city (that we're aware of).

Okay, you can go about 1 mile west to Clonworth, or half a mile east to Freehaven. Both are farmland.

The boat... err, sorry, ship... is approaching from the NE, so east would make evasion more difficult.

I actually went in and found the dimensions of the city, converted from hectares, then rounded and applied them to my version of the map. So... is that the plan, people?

I've got much updating in other threads. Let's reach a consensus in this one if possible, and I'll get you moving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Woman View Post
I actually went in and found the dimensions of the city, converted from hectares, then rounded and applied them to my version of the map. So... is that the plan, people?
I've got much updating in other threads. Let's reach a consensus in this one if possible, and I'll get you moving.
In Character, G didn't want to rain completely on Lenna's concept, so I posted an appropriate IC reply. We can go whatever way that people want, as a player I'm fine with whatever. Thanks for the clarifications!

EDIT: I just considered another angle which I included at the end of my IC post. I do think running for it is best, now. But I defer to the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrock View Post
It's not a magic scroll, sorry for the confusion. It's a scroll with information on it
Thanks, although Bax may be a little antsy seeing a wizard bust out a scroll and start reading.......

I still have a lot of catching up to do after recent events severely limited my posting.




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us