Notices

Asdar Sagid

Asdar Sagid

Private thread for when we bring the character in. I'll have to take you off as a reader before then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Woman View Post
Private thread for when we bring the character in. I'll have to take you off as a reader before then.
Yeah. My sheet is almost finished, just working on equipment and powers known right now.
I'll hafta look for a pic. If the gnome (I think) on the cover of CS didn't have ponty ears, I'd use him, as his hair is close enough to gray/white. Or one could simply crop the ear. >>
EDIT: Just removed myself aas reader to keep me from delving further into the forbidden knowledge that are private threads.

Hmm... I actually had to do more than crop the ear. I had to restructure and rotate it a bit.

The hair around the ear is blurry in the original, so I couldn't do much with that in a reasonable period of time.

Lemme know what you think.

EDIT: Image upload is misbehaving. Let me see what's wrong.

EDIT2: Ah, I forgot to convert to RGB from CMYK...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Asdar Sagid.jpg (16.0 KB, 0 views)

Quote:
Hmm... I actually had to do more than crop the ear. I had to restructure and rotate it a bit.

The hair around the ear is blurry in the original, so I couldn't do much with that in a reasonable period of time.

Lemme know what you think.

EDIT: Image upload is misbehaving. Let me see what's wrong.

EDIT2: Ah, I forgot to convert to RGB from CMYK...
Sweet stuff. I wish I had Photoshop (or whatever you're using). However, I'm stuck with my crappy paint.

Well, I think my sheet's about done now. http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=42993
I know you're very busy at the moment, I'm just posting it now so I don't forget later.
EDIT: Almost forgot to roll for hp for levels 4&5.
Dice Roll: 2d4
d4 Results: 2, 4 (Total = 6)

Quote:
A few people haven't been online for a long time, so I'm going to have to review who's still active and work around any absences.
I'm still here, for one. (Not looking to be annoying, just letting you know just in case. )

I was just about to ask. I thought you were on my buddy list, but it looks like I took you off when I closed Old School, so I thought you hadn't been around.

I'm thinking about where to bring you in, and will probably do so in a day or two, unless I get a brainstorm and do it today.

Can you give me some thoughts about your background so I know where to start?

Quote:
I was just about to ask. I thought you were on my buddy list, but it looks like I took you off when I closed Old School, so I thought you hadn't been around.

I'm thinking about where to bring you in, and will probably do so in a day or two, unless I get a brainstorm and do it today.

Can you give me some thoughts about your background so I know where to start?
Quote:
Background: Asdar Sagid was born the son of a minor noble in the town of Fairhaven. Father Sagid always wanted Asdar to take an active role in the town's politics, as the sort of corrupted noble he had always aspired to be, but never been quite able to become due to lack of influence. However, young Asdar was shockingly uninterested in politics and petty squabble, instead preferring to hone his mind to the task of creating things out of thin air. As a result, father and son did not get along very well. Thus, when the Kirling Brotherhood's monopoly on the town was broken and the Crooked Stile Fellowship began gaining a foothold in fairhaven, Asdar was more than happy to put his talents to use for the Fellowship, if only to spite his father, who had some business connections with the Brotherhood.
Well... as son of some minor noble, I'd say wherever the nobles that are proud of their title, but have little say in actual politics reside... where was that noble-lady's house again?

EDIT: Reminds me... he needs a house. Or somewhere else to eat, sleep... all that stuff that keeps me from being on as much as I'd like. >_> *looks at Location, location location... thread*