Notices


Asdar Sagid

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Woman View Post
Which one? The obnoxious one, or the dead one?
...Actually, Iunno. I resigned as reader a while ago so as to a) keep the urge to metagame to a minimum, and b) be able to apply Asdar to the game when the time is right.
Eeny meeny miny moe...

As a young, single man, you'd probably stay in an upper-class boarding house.

Fairhaven's government is a tetracameral parliament... a parliament with four houses (or Estates), but it is the third estate, the wealthy merchants, that has the most power. The first estate, nobility, and the second estate, clergy, are still influential, but the third trumps them all.

Then there's the fourth estate, commoners and peasantry. LOL. Sometimes they're actually allowed to talk.

Anyhow, I'm seeing a place to fit you in. I'll try to get a move on that tonight.

How'd you like to be recruited into a team intending to infiltrate the cathedral of Zilchus to assassinate the Archbishop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Woman View Post
How'd you like to be recruited into a team intending to infiltrate the cathedral of Zilchus to assassinate the Archbishop?
Sounds good. I've always been an atheist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Woman View Post
I had someone coming in as a local... the guy who played one of the two survivors of the Old School for the New Player game... I'm going to talk to him about changing over to Fellowship.
Sure, no problem. Only needs some minor background-fiddling.

Yay 1337 ninja skillz!

Cool. Let's make you a member of the Fellowship who was not part of this group but who is relatively new to the city. The person who contacted Momma Toki looking for help also contacted someone who contacted you. I'm going to toss in a couple NPCs also being considered for the job, then eliminate most of them.

Shall we place you here visiting relatives? In fact, your family could have had Brotherhood ties, and, when approached by the Crooked Stile, you saw it as an opportunity to piss them off. (Pissing off your family was already in your background.)

We could say that the people you're visiting now are not your immediate family, but one of a long string of relatives whose hospitality you've abused and taken advantage of.

Does any of this sound good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Woman View Post
Cool. Let's make you a member of the Fellowship who was not part of this group but who is relatively new to the city. The person who contacted Momma Toki looking for help also contacted someone who contacted you. I'm going to toss in a couple NPCs also being considered for the job, then eliminate most of them.

Shall we place you here visiting relatives? In fact, your family could have had Brotherhood ties, and, when approached by the Crooked Stile, you saw it as an opportunity to piss them off. (Pissing off your family was already in your background.)

We could say that the people you're visiting now are not your immediate family, but one of a long string of relatives whose hospitality you've abused and taken advantage of.

Does any of this sound good?
Yeah. I especially like the "abused and taken advantage of" part.

High Rathmead would be the best place in the city for your family to be living.

I'll be opening a thread today, but I'm hoping to get you a little more info first.

Sadly, I am easily distracted by shiny things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonder Woman View Post
High Rathmead would be the best place in the city for your family to be living.

I'll be opening a thread today, but I'm hoping to get you a little more info first.

Sadly, I am easily distracted by shiny things.
No, no. It's "I'm easily distracted by... ooh, shiny!"

Okay, I have the thread open that you will be joining, but I'm not ready for you yet. I'll get you the last bit of background you'll need to get started, and cue you when to come in.




 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status       Advertise with us