Myth-Weavers Shop - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Myth-Weavers Shop

Myth-Weavers Shop

As promised some time ago in our Community Supporter Announcement, I've finally built us a little Amazon Store!

Here it is, the Myth-Weavers Shop

I've stocked it with the basics, but am interested in what else you all think needs to be in there. If you have suggestions for category division, or for more books, games, or other items in the Myth-Weavers Shop, post them here!

I don't have a whoooole lot of control but there are actually 2 - one in the footer and one in the sidebar to the right

I think there already is one on the right (the Browse by Category box has a MW link in it).

And I would vote for some MW merchandise.

Mutants and Masterminds, Third Edition gets good attention in the "Games" section. That and it's the most popular superhero RPG right now. Might be a good addition.

Great site!

Since I was asked, here are a few ideas:

Some terrain builder's stuff:

I may also suggest some general accessories:

Flash drives, book satchels, laptop bags/boards, cheapo marker packs

Edit: I second the idea of Myth-Weavers merch. Perhaps T-shirts, hats?

I notice there's a link on the right for the RPG Book category. Would it be possible to get subcategories for the various editions and rules? Some games have a lot of books, and some editions look a bit the same.

I know it would be a bit ironic for an online PbP site, but what about dice? I have no small addiction to buying the things and can only maintain a complete set for six months before I lose one.

Looking at things that get reasonably regular M-W play, FATE core would be a good addition