Notices

03/08/998 Late Morning Momma Toki's; Enroute to the Golden Coil

Galendrill Silvertongue

Galendrill shakes his head negatively. "No. I've not actually seen our new friend directly. It's more a sense of motion...a fleeting movement about a block or so behind us. I've noticed it several times now...just outside your shop before here. Perhaps it's just paranoia. I've sent Alradur to tail us and see if he can get a better look at the culprit."

"As for an invisibility spell, no, I've none memorized."

A lovely dark-haired buxom woman with tawny skin, dressed in a colorful gypsy fashion. Bedecked in jewelry from bracelets to piercings in her eyebrow she appears to be quite wealthy. Typically she wears an open top cut to show off her assets and a loose skirt
Mineranthese

The shopkeeper looks up with a smile as you enter. I am being Mineranthese, welcome and greeting to the Golden Coil, asking please if there is anything you need. She says with an odd accent. The shop is small and fairly sparce except behind the counter where myriad of items are displayed. Everything from weapons to what looks to be enchanted wands and magical components line the display racks and shelves. The obvious focus of the shop however is the jewelry case which has a wide variety of rings, bangles bracelets necklaces and even a tiara. Many share the ouroboros design theme of the stores sign and all appear to be excellent quality. The jewelry Mineranthese is wearing mostly holds to the same design as well large hoop earrings a choker collar and bracelets all in the same vein and sparkling gold.

Valrik the Vile

"Good day to you. I have some discreet business to transact with you, but first it appears we need to shake a spy," Valrik responds to the lovely lady. He hands her the note written by Momma Toki and adds,"So it appears this is not a good time to discuss things. We shall return later when prying eyes are not watching. A lovely shop you have here by the way... do you mind if we browse for a moment or two?"

Galendrill Silvertongue

Galendrill begins looking through the displayed goods, angling towards the front of the shop so as to get a better view outside in the hopes of catching another glimpse of their follower.

A lovely dark-haired buxom woman with tawny skin, dressed in a colorful gypsy fashion. Bedecked in jewelry from bracelets to piercings in her eyebrow she appears to be quite wealthy. Typically she wears an open top cut to show off her assets and a loose skirt
Mineranthese

"Being fine that will be." She says with a nod taking the note and huffing a bit as she reads it. "Bershik" she appears to curse under her breath before depositing the note under the counter. "Having some excellent wands I be, look you?" She says appearing to be happy to play the eager shopkeep.

Galendrill Silvertongue

Galendrill looked at the indicated wand collection. "Very nice, indeed. However, unless you have a cheap wand of invisibility, perhaps one with only a few charges left, I'm not currently interested."

Mineranthese

"Having not such a thing...acquiring one, Mineranthese could yes?"
She says with a smile seeming to study the lines of the elf wizards face and peering deeply into his eyes. She lets out a small sigh and leans forward over the counter showing ample cleavage. She motions you closer and lays a small scrap of paper on the counter-top underneath of what appears to be a scrimshaw wand dealing with some sort of water enchantment. "Looking closely at this one might you be."