Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Myth Weavers' Milestones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben View Post
Oh, probably not. But it's never really been a big contest for me. I'm content at being only the third most numerous poster.
Just you wait ... :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruben View Post
Oh, probably not. But it's never really been a big contest for me. I'm content at being only the third most numerous poster.
Is there a statistics category on the site that lists post count, or do you know this because it's an elite club and you can identify each other because you see each other posting all the time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlictoatl View Post
Is there a statistics category on the site that lists post count, or do you know this because it's an elite club and you can identify each other because you see each other posting all the time?
I don't know if there's a more obvious route, but you can navigate to the memberlist via your profile and then filter the list by post count.

Occasionally when I'm bored I like to explore the stats.

Go to Site Tools -> Members List. Then click on the column with post count and it will sort from highest (me! ) to lowest.

You say that like you weren't invited to the Elite Club, where you get gold jackets, free 100 year old Scotch, personal assistants, and d20s made of solid gold.

I mean...um...you DON'T...get that.

I don't know what you mean.

Wait . . . how many posts do I need before I get a personal assistant?

:-D

Um...Hammie isn't really sure, but if you ask him that question 5,854 times more here, he might be able to tell you.

Just a rumor though. Nobody knows for certain!