General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Myth Weavers' Milestones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law View Post
My M&M Warhammer-esque game has passed the 6 month mark . . . and we had two people get married in that group!
Though not to each other

Witchie...it just wasn't going to work out. Too emo. But that's ok. We're better now, and stronger people because of it.

Hammie's heart will go on

Never let a little man-love come between two guys and their smokin' hot new brides . . . that's what I say!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

Oh that's perfect! The best way of defining it while sticking true to the 'man code'!

(Some day, on some other thread, Uncle Hammie will invite all the children to gather round the fire, while he instructs the uninitiated on the 'man code' (ex. don't talk in public restrooms, give buffer zones, no fruit in beer, umbrellas belong in your hand, not a drink, don't talk to me during the game unless you're talking trash or praising my team, etc). Some day. )

But that video received the 'Stamp of Approval'.

So let it be written. So let it be done.

Wanted to give a shot out to the players of my group. Two months strong for our game Paths of the Damned. Thank you friends, without your help our story would be moot! It also happens to be the longest post count game I ever ran. It simply gets easier to game with gamers who sometimes look up to me.

Not a personal milestone or anything, but I wanted to note that the "most users ever online" record has been increasing steadily for a while now--there was a new number last weekend, and then this Friday it reached 1481. It's very impressive that MW is still growing after 6+ years--clearly the mods have done something right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalapeno_dude View Post
Not a personal milestone or anything, but I wanted to note that the "most users ever online" record has been increasing steadily for a while now--there was a new number last weekend, and then this Friday it reached 1481. It's very impressive that MW is still growing after 6+ years--clearly the mods have done something right.
Whut? O_O last time I checked the record was on the 600 mark, in the beginning of June. wow, that's a real improvement.