Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Myth Weavers' Milestones

Congrats on the engagement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerfist View Post
Happy birthday, dude! Congrats on the long games; glad to see that the thrill isn't gone

Hammie is also scared. This thread has him in June celebrating post 17,000. Except now he has 18,233ish.

I am the coolest man ever! I have nothing to do as a business traveler and RPGs give me my 'high'
19,100 and change. June was 17,000, October 18,000, and December 19,000.

20,000 club is up and coming, dearies. Better make some room, all right? Do I get the locker next to Ruben?

It's too bad all of Hammie's posts are piddle paddle posts with no meaning nor usefulness.

Bam, roasted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basil_Bottletop View Post
It's too bad all of Hammie's posts are piddle paddle posts with no meaning nor usefulness.

Bam, roasted.
LMFAO ROFL

w8, whut??

We love you Hammie!

We = the gremlins that roam the hallways of Myth-Weavers.

Oh hey, I made it past 10,000 sometime in the last month or so. I actually forgot I was that close, thought it wouldn't be til about the end of the year.

I blew past my one year anniversary. No balloons I do have a not so hefty 2,177 posts. Averaging slightly more than 5 posts per day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerfist View Post
19,100 and change. June was 17,000, October 18,000, and December 19,000.

20,000 club is up and coming, dearies. Better make some room, all right? Do I get the locker next to Ruben?
Still got a ways to catch Ithamar!

He just needs to write a script that auto-posts for him... Makes it way easier to keep your post count climbing.