Notices

03/08/998, Talismarr Jubileum, Grolmin's Grindhouse

Jarl Spitesnarl

"Practice makes perfect. It took me years to make a damn human understand me. Do you have any idea how hard it is to form common with a mouth full of fangs?" Jarl said with a dark chuckle. "At least we have an easy source of release for a little frustration."

A mean tempered small time thug for hire always lookin for an easy buck, lucky enough to still be alive, but not enough to have much money.
Kluh McCluh

"Speakin' a frustration, as much as I enjoy a free drink, I know youse broughts me here fer reasons. Speak up, or I'm drinkin' and bailin' outta here."

Antonin Zivelda

A cruel grin split across Antonin's face, revealing a mouth full of rotting, yellowed teeth.

"You are being as stupid as they say," the old man cackled, his eyes fixing directly upon Kluh. "You are not figuring it out yet? The locked door, the barred window? I will illuminate the situation for you."

Antonin's leer widened. "There is no drink. There is no business. There are only our questions... and your answers, and if you are very lucky," here the bent old man snickered quietly, "you will live to chase ale and gold a little while longer."

Jarl Spitesnarl

"Hopefully that was clear enough to get through all the stupidity. Now what was that gentleman's name we were looking for?" Jarl asked, placing one large hand on Kluh's shoulder.

Antonin Zivelda

"Gregir," replies Antonin. "If he is being smart, he is long-gone from Fairhaven."

The old man pauses, then tilts his head toward Kluh. "Of course, considering the company that is kept, maybe I am being giving that man too much credit."

The old man offers up a demuring shrug, beckoning to Jarl and Moony. "Antonin defers to you, gentlemen. The walls are thick, the diners impassive... do with him as you will." His lips part in a toothy grin. "Have... fun."

Jarl Spitesnarl

"Least we're in the right kind of place for this sort of thing," Jarl said with an unpleasant grin. He crouched down, bringing him closer to eye level with the human and placed one hand on the table, letting his sharp nails slowly dig furrows in the wood.

"Now I think the question is, how long does it take to get what we really want to know?"

Moony cracks the fingers on his hands. He then attempts to take the man's arm and bend it back.

A mean tempered small time thug for hire always lookin for an easy buck, lucky enough to still be alive, but not enough to have much money.
Kluh McCluh

"easy EASY AARGH what da 'ell"." Grunts Kluh, realization of his current plight slowly creeping over his normally blank features as Moony literally strong arms him into the table. He makes a pitiful attempt at wrenching free but stops quickly and tries to turn his face towards Antonin.
"Come on now what ya playin at? ya gots more stroke than I eva have what ya hasslin me fer what ya want? Gregir ye said? what ya want ta know 'es me best mate."

Antonin Zivelda

"Ah, your best mate? How touching," yawns Antonin, rubbing his hands together as he nods to Moony to let up slightly. "Best mate, then, is knowing where we can be finding Mister Gregir?"

He gives a loud, heaving wet cough, then pats Kluh's shoulder firmly. "I am thinking you should take your time with answer, yes? For if we go to look for him and do not find him, then Antonin has... other ways of finding answer from you."

Kluh McCluh

"e dinna show up fer work last night onna dock 'n Sherpesh sent sn't onr o the lads ovre ta roust 'im but he took ill n dinna feel up ta werkin, probbly too drunk ya know. So 'es ovre in is house down the way by the old elf witchs shop." He looks up towards the old man and casts a nervous glance toward the gnoll before trying to stand up. Ifin 'e aint there then he's drinkin whereva he can still pay the bill. He seems pleased with his answers.