03/08/998, Talismarr Jubileum, Grolmin's Grindhouse

Jarl Spitesnarl

"Seems rather convenient, your buddy is just down the street?" Jarl asked, leaning close. He exhaled loudly, hot breath in the man's face, making sure he got a good look at the mouthful of teeth. "How do we know you're not just sending us on a wild goose chase?"

A mean tempered small time thug for hire always lookin for an easy buck, lucky enough to still be alive, but not enough to have much money.
Kluh McCluh

His eyes widening, Kluh stutters a bit before managing to say anything remotely clear. sounding. no no uhm its a ……Not down the road from here! No no I mean over in the
local folk call enders run simply the run
run down near the point where the elf has ‘er shop
magic shop of ill repute
the Twisted Path. If ya don believe me ya can ask any o Sherpesh’s boys ifin ya can roust em up dey know where Gregir lives. Old one room above a pottery shop. ya don need me no more then right?”
He smiles a nervous smile as sweat beads up on his forehead and his lip quivers a bit. He is obviously very anxious but whether it is about the lot you have put him in or the information he is giving is uncertain.

If you wish to use skills please feel free with descriptions, intimidate, sense motive etc. Antonin has spoken with the lout before and feels he is just dim enough to only now be realizing he may be in serious trouble
note

Antonin Zivelda

"Ah," says Antonin wistfully, shaking his head with feigned mirth at Kluh, "that is where you are very wrong, my dear friend. For you see," whispered the old man with a helpless gesture, "Antonin knows that you have done something most unfortunate."

He sighs and places a hand upon Kluh's shoulder. "You have been to steal something which did not belong to you."

"Now, Antonin knows that it was not very valuable. You are paid to steal it, yes? You do not get hands dirty, no, you give smokes to boy and tell him to steal bag of bones. Bag of bones, bag of bones that you throw into sewers when you see it is such." The decrepit man, himself nearly a bag of bones, turns his rheumy-eyed gaze upon the rough thug with what almost seems a look of pity. "It is not being worth anything to man like you."

"But it is being like many things in life," Antonin recites with regret. "It is not the money that matters... it is the principle."

A mean tempered small time thug for hire always lookin for an easy buck, lucky enough to still be alive, but not enough to have much money.
Kluh McCluh

Kluh looks more puzzled than normal at Antonin for a moment. “You mean this is bout that lil runt? He looks around incredulously. Shikin Pus! ‘e ain’t wert spit stole some bag o bones like ya say, got what was comin ta him ifin ya ask me ‘e did. Tryin ta stiff us, not da best way ta make new friends don ya know.” He looks around the room again a pained expression with furrowed brow and slack jaw.. Why you care anyways ‘es just a ‘rchin wit no connections…. The pained look of Kluh trying to figure out what is going on is truly a sight.

Antonin Zivelda

"Ha!" barked Antonin. "What am I caring about urchin boy? No. No, Antonin sees that you are silly fool, and there is nothing more to it than that. The pouch is why we are here. It was being important, to important people. You made those people angry. And important angry people, well..."

The old man shrugged helplessly. "They hold grudges, yes? Yes, you were unlucky. That is the way of things."

Kluh McCluh

Kluh looks even more puzzled, which would have seemed impossible a few moments ago. Pouch.... tha bag...... ah Dreck WHY the hells would anyone care bout dat thing?...looks I dont have it an Gregir dont neither it be down in the bay by now......."

Antonin Zivelda

"Hopefully you are wrong," Antonin says quietly. "Because then, Momma Toki will be doing much, much worse than just killing you."

Jarl Spitesnarl

"Think we can keep him here while we go check on his 'friend'?" Jarl asked, looking to Antonin. He placed one large hand on the back of Kluh's neck and growled. "We could just snap his neck and be done with it, but if he is lying I don't want to let him out that easily."

Kluh McCluh

The color draining from his slab of a face Kluh looks as though he may be ill. tha..th..Ol witch?...What she gots to do wit this..... He swollows hard looking over at Jarl then back to Antonin. I ain't lyin I swears ta anything ya like...Thats where Gregir lives sure as sure.