Notices

The Kyrian Cycle: Info for Prospective Players

The Kyrian Cycle: Info for Prospective Players

Maximum number of active players who will be allowed in this game at any given point in time: I would like to limit the number of actual player-characters to 6 tops. I will, however, be controlling at least one NPC who will accompany the party longterm.

Least posting frequency tolerated for this game: 3 times weekly; if in combat, please try to post daily. If you just can't hack that frequency, don't sign up. If you start out tolerating it well, but later on find time constraints to be problematic, please gracefully withdraw, or PM me and we'll figure out a way to believably write your character to the sidelines.

Since this is a Homebrew game, what sort of character sheets will we be using? Well, this is a homebrewed setting, but we'll be using the Dominion Rules, 3rd edition, and there will be a PNG-image character sheet for each player's character. The character sheets will be maintained/updated by the game admin, i.e., Yours Truly; but individual players will be responsible for filling in their own initial character sheet during character creation. Since this PbP site does not have any Dominion Rules character sheet templates, I'll create the sheets myself and host them on my website for viewing.

How long will this campaign run? Only God can see the future, but if my wishes come to fruition, this will be an open-ended campaign. While true that the ultimate goal of the game is to defeat the evil necromancer that resides on the continent of Selkin, reaching that goal will take a long, long, long time. The campaign could run for several years. All creatures, monsters, persons, etc., have a Formidability Rating. The highest F.R. in the game is possessed by the Necromancer, and is 999. Your characters, should they eventually reach such heights of power, will be legendary in prowess and you will be rightfully proud of them.

Can I play more than one character in your game? No. Because of the bookkeeping responsibilities inherent in combat dice-rolling, etc., and because of the need for all players to concentrate of character development, I'd like to limit everyone to a single character apiece. However, be aware that Dominion Rules is a classless system. That means you can turn your character into whatever sort of hero you want -- he or she could eventually be a master painter, expert swordsman, archmage, and cleric of incredible power.

If you ever decide you wish to play a different sort of character, I will encourage you to consider ways to mold your existing character more to your liking; however, I will consider a replacement character. The switch would have to be explained in a believable in-character manner, and the replacement character would have a number of Advancement Points equal to 90% of the total number of APs ever spent on the existing character to improve skills (doesn't consider AP spent on Lucky Breaks). So, for example, if you had an existing character created with 50 APs spent for equipment and skill improvements, and had earned and spent an additional 170 APs during the course of the existing character's career, the new character would have 90% of those 220 APs, or 198 APs. As you can see, in the short run character replacement can quickly give you a completely new character fitting a particular mold; however, in the long run, it is probably best to keep an existing character and simply build upon it in new directions.

How are experience points, or whatever equivalent is used in Dominion Rules, earned, and how often are they distributed? Dominion Rules uses Advancement Points. These are earned from combat, or research, or from quality posting. All three can be sources of Advancement Points. Advancement Points can be spent to improve any skill at all. Everytime I close a thread, I will award Advancement Points to active players. The amount of APs you'll earn will depend upon the number of posts you've made, the depth of those posts, the quality of the writing, and how well your posts have progressed the story and/or enriched the atmosphere of the story.

Advancement Points will, generally, be awarded after each combat scenario, and whenever an IC thread is brought to a close. Your posts will be the richest source of APs, while those gained from combat will be less frequent, yet still important.

Where will our characters begin the game? Player characters hail from the continent of Kuln. The continent of Umbar is, frankly, far too dangerous for any but the most powerful characters to live there with any reasonable hope of longevity. Selkin, the eastern continent, is devoid of any population centers, and is roamed by minions of the Necromancer that relentlessly hunt down any intruders. To be a bit more specific, you'll begin in a region of the southwestern-most peninsula of Kuln called Vorrick.

Can I play an elf? How about a half-orc/half-drow? No, and no. This isn't a stock fantasy setting. There are no elves, halflings, dwarves, or gnomes. Player characters are, without variance, human -- although this doesn't preclude the possibility of becoming more-than-just-human, via transformation, rites, etc. There are various non-player-character races that somewhat resemble these stock races, but that are different in distinct and important ways.

Are there any ways for me to distinguish my character in terms of his/her uniqueness physically? Well, yes and no (don't you just love cryptic responses?) There are certain magical rituals that can be undergone and -- if survived -- result in changed physical qualities. For example, the men of the Ungdu tribe, in the Jungle of Kulvune on the southern continent, go through a rite of passage called Mangra, in which they are confronted by their animal totem spirit. If found wanting, they do not survive; however, if they survive, they take on some physical quality belonging to the animal represented by their animal spirit. For instance, someone with a bear totem spirit might grow very sharp, strong claws. This might result in an automatic bonus to any Brawling rolls that character makes. Many other examples exist.

It may also be possible for a character's physical characteristics to be altered temporarily, or -- rarely -- even permanently, by alchemy. For example, a warrior might be temporarily transformed into a wolf or bear.

Is player-killing allowed, encouraged, or tolerated? PKing, as made popular in some MMORPGs, is generally discouraged. The reason for this is that players spend considerable time and creative energy in developing their characters, improving their skills, moving their characters incrementally toward the status of seasoned adventurer. It is generally very much unappreciated when someone tears down what we have built. However, there may be specific circumstances where storyline or DM prerogative makes allowances for one PC to slay another. A player should not slay another character without the DM's approval. Non-lethal combat may at times be engaged in for roleplaying reasons.

Can my character have hirelings or henchmen? Yes, but allow me to elaborate: It makes good logical sense that, as a character grows in reputation and fame, he would attract followers wishing either to learn from him or support the charismatic and impressive hero in his endeavors. However, it's often not practical for such associates to be physically present with the hero in his adventures. At best, it makes adjudicating combat more laborious and puts a greater demand on the player regarding posting (since he must now post for not only the hero, but also his hangers-on). At worst, the increased workload causes an increase in mistakes and frustration for all involved. Therefore, my preference would be that, if your character garners a following, these underlings be left behind the main action, perhaps to man your castle, or to carry out other missions.

Can my character establish a stronghold? Absolutely. Characters who adventure enough to gather the requisite wealth are entitled to enjoy a wizard-tower, or priestly cloister-house, or warrior's keep. Such a structure is a highly visible symbol of your character's growing power and status.

What is the nature of the danger that makes Umbar uninhabitable? Umbar is the continent south of Kuln and west of Selkin. The humans who live on Umbar are savages belonging to one of two major groups: the Quoltec and the Havarri.

The Quoltec dwell in the Kulvune Jungle in the northwestern-most portion of the continent. The Quoltec, believed to number around fifty thousand in all, are all cannibals, though they will not eat the flesh of their own tribe.

The Five Tribes of the Quoltec People are the Volcquar, Nocatl, Chiraxin, Dhongohtun, and Xilneveq. These tribes worship the spirit of the tiger, hippo, monkey, lizard, and swamp stirge, respectively, and claim (with some evidence) to draw special abilities from the spirits of their totem creatures. Due to their cannibalistic nature, these tribes of the Quoltec dwell in specific parts of the vast Kulvune Jungle, and do not venture outside their individual territories except in large war parties.

No area of the jungle is safe. The Quoltec dominate the territory surrounding the jungle on all sides as well, out to a distance of three days' walk.

The Havarri (pronounced Hah-vuh-RYE) are the most numerous group of people inhabiting Umbar. They range from the arid highlands called The Dry Wold that dominates the western end of the continent, to the thousands of square miles of woodland embodied by the Gelraith Forest, which borders the Dantong Escarpment, the vast east-west low-mountain/intermittent-canyon range of geological frivolity that separates the forest from the vast Gancaran Desert which completely covers the southern portion of the continent.

The Havarri have pallisaded wooden fortress-villages all along the length of the Kanduril River, which begins as a mountain stream in the highest elevations of the Dantong and flows south-eastward to eventually feed The Tear of the Progenitor. This huge lake is reputed, in legend, to be the watery womb from which the first creatures emerged onto Kyrathaba millenia ago. The Havarri claim that this immense body of water is home to Progenitus, a gargantuan five-headed hydra that is so large that it would take a score of Havarri with linked arms to encircle one of its ankles. Kulnite scholars attribute such an unlikely legend to the visceral imaginings of a backward people, and claim that no creature of such size has lived since King Dranneth slew the Purple Wyrm of Stormspike in the early years of settlement following the Great Exodus. Nevertheless, the Havarri do not fish the lake, and give it a wide birth.

The people of the Havarri do not venture near the Jungle Kulvune, for although they outnumber and have superior weapons to the savages living there, their natural resources are supplied by the Dantong and Gelraith, and they see no percentage in fighting a war of attrition against so fierce and implacable an enemy. Instead, they carry on a considerable volume of trade with settlements all along the length of the Kanduril, where specialization in exports has evolved such that the needs of this people of approximately 105,000 are well met.

The Havarri make sure to stay within the relative safety of their forest outposts, for between the Gelraith and the sea roam huge carnivorous beasts that prey upon each other, the vast herds of bukaflou that somehow survive despite these predations, and upon any humans foolish or unlucky enough to be caught out in the open. Such ferocious creatures are said to be birthed by The Tear, and they roam east as far as Dhurglar, the north-south flowing river emanating from the Bluemist Peaks, and north as far as the mountain range that is the river's source.

The easternmost portion of the continent, east of the Dhurglar and both north and south of the Durbin, is verdant and relatively safe, for the continent's largest river and northernmost mountains form a natural enclosure, preventing the Great Clawed Ones from crossing to the eastern shore.

According to preserved history, the Quoltec and Havarri did not migrate from Selkin centuries ago during the Great Exodus, but instead have been inhabiting Umbar for as long as any written, or verbally-perpetuated history records.

Since our characters are going to originate from the continent of Kuln, what can you tell us about it? Kuln is the continent north of Umbar and west of Selkin. Of the four major landmasses of Kyrathaba (we'll also consider the Dragon Teeth archipelago to be, collectively, a continental landmass), Kuln was the very last to be inhabited by people.

Many centuries ago, the Selkinese Empire was at the height of its glory. Spellcraft was an art at the apex of its form, and science was progressing swiftly. The empire was ruled by a mageocracy that gradually fell into the practice of necromancy as its most powerful practitioners sought the unnatural extension of their own existence. This was vehemently opposed by the Priesthood of the Creator, for the practice of sorcery opened conduits to the Elderspawn.

A war ensued, and raged over the next sixty years. Eventually, the Priesthood of the Creator, with the help of many gifted in the Art of Spellcraft, prevailed -- almost. They were successful in destroying most of those who had attained immortality by cheating death via necromancy. But one survived, the greatest among those Foul Practictioners, and such was the power of his dark sorcery that the remnant of his enemies were unable to conquer him, and so they became the last to flee in the sixty year Exodus from Selkin, abandoning the massacred and devastated landscape to the Dark Lord.

Some in the Exodus fled over those decades to Umbar, but were quickly decimated by the vicious beasts there, or by the existing peoples. Eventually, the majority of those who fled Selkin wound up on the continent of Kuln. There, they formed hamlets, thorps, and villages along and near the southwestern-most peninsula, which was the only area of coastline easily accessible to their ships.

Over the past several centuries, the people of Kuln have worked mainly to consolidate their grasp on the coastline and solidify their defenses, because Kuln is crawling with dangers, albeit of a more natural form than those posed by the Necromancer in distant Selkin. Goblin raids against their villages, ogres massacring workers at outlying farms, dire wolves falling upon parties of woodsmen working at the edges of the "settled" areas -- these and many other dangers abound.

In the several centuries since making landfall, the Kulnites have been so sorely pressed to simply survive that they have made little progress in their incursions inland. No cities have arisen, and the thorpes and hamlets are to be found in tight groupings widely separated from one another along the coast, such that each grouping has developed almost a city-state independence.

One of my next few posts will focus in on these individual groupings of communities, their leaders, their politics, their economy, etc.

In these past few centuries, parties that have explored inland, looking for better or alternate locations for settlements, have disappeared, never to be heard from again. A similar fate has befallen those two different parties of mages who have foolishly made the long journey by boat back to Selkin, in hope of discovering that somehow the Necromancer no longer holds sway in their native land.

In the advertisement for this game, I read about the mind-blowing goal of defeating Kyrathaba's most powerful evil nemesis -- the immortal lich necromancer Uvron Alygrean Kesloril, a.k.a. The Necromancer or The Dark Lord. You're kidding, right?

Kidding? Of course not! You're heroes. That's what you do: accomplish the impossible

The goal of defeating The Necromancer is a long-range goal, and not necessarily a goal that every band of adventurers in the land will choose. The lofty goal of bringing down Uvron Alygrean Kesloril (former archmage, now a lich of incredible power) is one that is pushed mostly by what have -- in recent years -- come to be called the Clerics of Light. These are the same priests of the Creator mentioned in one of my "Info for Prospective Players" posts, but the modern appellation is reflective of the still-strong desire to retake Selkin and rekindle the flames of empire -- only this time, putting a theocracy instead of a mageocracy in place.

So, while the Defeat of the Necromancer is the eye-catching goal found in this game's tagline, it need not necessarily be the immediate, or even eventual, goal of any given band of adventuring player-characters. After all, it has been centuries since The Exodus, and by all appearances the Necromancer's fell influence has not extended to the other continents. There is, therefore, no immediate reason to fear that the inhabitants of Kuln have ought to fear from the Necromancer. But there is this: in the final battle of the Great War, the Dark Lord vowed eventual conquest over all of Kyrathaba...

...there are many other goals any band of adventuring Kulnites might reasonably pursue, and what you will discover during the course of the game is that such goals will naturally arise out of the roleplaying. The attainment of many of these goals is non-trivial and would be globally beneficial. You will find that, even should your ultimate goal be to defeat the Necromancer, that goal will long be beyond your capabilities, and a great number of worthy challenges will be faced in the interim.

Regarding the Necromancer, here are some commonly held beliefs and opinions among Kulnites:

* It's been centuries since the Great War and no tangible evidence of the Dark Lord's continuing existence. He probably was destroyed when one of his sorceries went awry.

* He's breeding an army of Horrors of such malignance that, by comparison, the Great Clawed Ones of Umbar will seem docile house pets.

* What survives of the knowledge of Spellcraft must be husbanded, nourished, trained, and multiplied, until Kuln has sufficient might to utterly destroy The Dark Lord.

* Alygrean sits in his cold, dark chambers, deep in the earth, plotting his conquest of the remainder of the planet. Time is on his side, for with each passing year his power waxes, while his potential enemies die of old age or fall prey to the more mundane threats in their environment.

* Those two shiploads of mages who sailed for Selkin 500 and 485 years ago, perished but were not utterly destroyed in battle with He Who Sits In Darkness, and they now serve as his undead lieutenants.

* The Necromancer has servants among the Kulnites, as evidenced by the fact that some Kulnite mages practice (almost always as covertly as possible) sorcery which, unlike the other forms of magic, is evil.

Our characters- how high do they start? Are we peasants, commoners? Those of the middle class, or can we dare to be highborn? Or are all options?

Unlike gaming systems such as Advanced Dungeons and Dragons, Dominion Rules does not have "character classes" or "character levels". There are simply skills which, over time, can be improved. The basis for comparison among characters and monsters is the Formidability Rating. Every creature has an F.R. In another post I will stipulate the rules for calculating F.R. The deadliest, most formidable, being in the game world is The Dark Lord, whose F.R. is 999.

The society in which the Kulnites live is not a feudal one but perhaps pre-feudal. There are no barons, earls, dukes, counts, etc. Rather, the villages, thorps, and hamlets that have sprung up are governed by headmen. The general level of fortification ranges from staked ditches, to wooden pallisades, to (in rare cases) moats, or even stone walls in populations located near quarry rock.

Since fleeing Selkin centuries ago, the empire's coinage has fallen into disuse, most of it taken with those fleeing Selkin during the Exodus and later melted down for more practical uses. The dominant economy in Kuln is the barter system.

Hence, player-characters don't begin the game with any specific wealth. A character's spending power depends upon what services or goods that character presently has with which to barter. Or, it depends upon what goods or services the character claims he can deliver at some future date, and upon the character's reputation for honesty and reliability.

What sort of campaign will this be, thematically? With such a long-reaching goal, it could be anything. Are you planning on running a combat-heavy game, something with a bit of intrigue, or perhaps a good mix? I have lots of characters screaming to be played and am having difficulty of picking one.

Rakaneth, that is an excellent question. The answer is that there will be a mix. Combat will not be rare, but there will be exploration, intrigue, research, local politics, etc.

Advancement Points that are awarded at the end of any particular combat may be applied to raising any skill stats, regardless of whether or not they're used in combat. This may not be totally logical, but I found the alternative to be too restrictive.

The Advancement Points awarded at the close of IC threads can be used to raise any skills at all, combat-related or not.

So, I guess my answer to "what sort of character should I play?" is any kind you wish. All characters will need to routinely participate in combat, so all characters are going to need to invest some Advancement Points in combat-related skills/stats as the game progresses. Beyond that consideration, however, it is up to each player to customize their character by their own individual choices when it comes to skill improvements. Some may spend a majority of their APs on spellcraft skills, becoming skilled mages; others may invest heavily in priestcraft skills, gaining a reputation as a potent cleric. Players who invest their points very heavily in combat skills will, naturally, become fantastic warriors.

Thematically, the ultimate threat, looming in the background, is the Necromancer. However, as has been suggested in some other comments, the world is vast, the dangers myriad, and what specific tasks or challenges the adventuring party takes on could vary widely.

Where, specifically, will my character begin the campaign, and what do I need to know about this location?

Your character can be from any of the thorpes, villages, or hamlets shown on the following map of the coastline of southwestern Kuln:

If you will recall from an earlier post in this thread, this particular stretch of coastline was found to be most easily accessible by the ships that carried those who fled in the great Exodus from Selkin, many centuries ago. All of these population centers are roughly analogous to one another in terms of size, defensive capability, and barter economy. You'll note on the map above that there are three groupings of communities. Within each grouping, no village is more than a few miles from one or more other villages. The reason that there are three widely separated groups of hamlets is that, of the twenty-four ships that set sail from Selkin, the eighteen that survived the open-sea journey split up as they came to the coast of Kuln, six ships making landfall at each of the areas (1, 2, and 3) shown on the map above.

There is no particular reason for your character to be from any one village instead of the others.

What can you tell us about the relationship between good and evil, and priestcraft versus spellcraft, in Kyrathaba?

Good and Evil are very real forces in Kyrathaba. Perhaps the greatest worldly example of the latter is The Necromancer, that hideous power that dominates the continent of Selkin and threatens the whole world.

Priests are either Priests of Light (who venerate The Creator), or Priests of Darkness (who venerate one or more of the Elderspawn). The Elderspawn from whom Priests of Darkness channel power are beings of darkest evil and mind-blowing power that the Creator trapped in the First Age in the Netherhell, a plane of existence adjacent to but not intersecting the physical plane of Kyrathaba.

Priests of Light draw power from The Creator. Although Priests of Darkness are free to also practice any form of magic they wish, Priests of Light have some restrictions. Priests of Light are forbidden to practice Sorcery or Hex magic, but the other six forms of magic are permitted.

What's the relationship between priests and witches? Do they resent each other?

Excellent question. In the settlements of southwestern Kuln, it has been centuries since the Great Exodus -- a lot of time has gone by since the Great War in Selkin, time enough for all kinds of inaccuracy to creep into people's beliefs about what constitute "the facts". Here is the commonplace set of beliefs held by the majority of the populace: Selkin was a great empire precisely because of the mighty magicks worked by the members of the mageocracy. But it was the practice of a fell form of magic called sorcery that lead to the discovery of a sort of faux immortality, which in turn lead to an imbalance of power among the members of the mageocracy. This imbalance caused fear. Fear breeds anger and anger foments aggression. Hence, the war.

In current-day Kuln, the Church of the Light has continued to make a very gradual comeback from the decimation of its ranks experienced in the Great War. By contrast, the mageocracy of Selkin disintegrated with the death of such a huge number of its members during the decades of the Great War. Those relatively few mages who survived by fleeing Selkin during the Exodus were viewed with mixed feelings. On the one hand, they were among the practitioners of magic from whose ranks rose the necromancers. On the other hand, many goodly mages fought alongside priests of the Light against the necromancers, and mages among the crews of the Exodus were responsible for the survival of two ships that would otherwise have been lost during a gale storm striking the fleet in transit. The upshot of all of this is that mages were generally regarded well by early Kulnites, and came to receive even greater esteem as they made themselves useful in defending the settlements against monsters, goblinoid incursions, orcish raids, and other dangers.

Modern-day priests of the Light and mages generally regard one another with respect, and often cooperate in the ongoing protection of the settlements. Some priests of the Light also practice one or more forms of magic, but never sorcery or hex magic. Any priest of the Light who ever uses sorcery or hex magic -- even just once -- forever loses his connection with the Creator's power. If he continues to engage in the practice of these dark magicks, he invites the attention of the Elderspawn. Such priests are expelled from the ranks of the church, and most often fall under the continuing influence of the Dark Powers, often embarking on a career of honing their evil powers.

Priests of Darkness are reviled by most people, and generally function as loners, but sometimes form groups of dark brethren. The practice of sorcery or hex magic is, indeed, considered evil in the eyes of the Creator and his clergy. It is not just the opinion of the masses; not just a point of view.

The prevailing dogma of the Church of the Creator holds that someday the Necromancer will be undone, and Selkin retaken, this time under a beneficent theocracy that will eternally deal unflinchingly with any practice of Dark Arts. Contemporary mages' opinion of this runs the gamut from complete agreement to angry resentment. But this is all academic, for -- popular wisdom holds -- it will still be many generations before growth of Kulnite military and magical might can pose any real threat to the Necromancer.

Is it possible for a witch to be a priest at the same time?

Yes. Priests of Light can practice all forms of magic except sorcery and hexing. Priests of Darkness have no restrictions whatsoever on their magical practices. However, unlike Priests of Light, these servants of the Elderspawn cannot Work Miracle or Resurrect. Only the Creator has sufficient power to work true miracles and bring the dead back to life.

How are priests of darkness viewed by the populace ? Stoned at sight ? With fear and revulsion but "free" to practice their skills and try to get followers ?

Servants of the Elderspawn are reviled by the common folk, and despised with great religious fervor by the Priesthood of Light. It is against the law of the land to practice dark magic. The punishment for a first offense is a public striping, and -- if the practitioner is also a member of the Priesthood of Light -- excommunication. Second offenses are punishable by exile to the Dragon's Teeth islands, or death, depending on the severity of the results of the evil spell that was cast.

Sorcery is stated as "evil". Is this the populace's view? What do priests and mages think?

Using a hex or sorcery against someone is considered an evil act by the common people, by the Priesthood of Light, and by the Creator. An isolated incident involving such a spellcasting is grounds for punishment and excommunication. Such an individual is expelled from the priesthood and the church. It is possible, via an arduous holy quest, to expiate the shame and evil of such an act, and regain membership in the church, but such a person can never again be a Priest of Light.

Note: It is possible, especially among adventuring parties that spend most of their time away from large groups, to hide one's practice of the Dark Arts and appear to be solely a goodly mage. There are sorcerers who masquerade, even among their closest companions, as morally upstanding practitioners of magic. This deception is accomplished by only casting evil spells when no credible observers are present (other than the victim, of course). Also, some dark mages use illusion magic to disguise their hex and sorcery spells as something else entirely -- a priestly Smite, perhaps, or maybe an illusory arrow appears to be the cause of death when in reality sorcery is the culprit. It is not easy to pull off an ongoing ruse like this, and those attempting it need to do so with great care and assiduous attention to detail. Adventuring companions will generally be more difficult to deceive than the average person. Certainly someone with a very high level of skill in deception might conceivably pull this off. The Creator will refuse to heal practitioners of the Dark Arts. This can be a dead giveaway (no pun intended).

I understand from reading the rules PDF that spare Advancement Points can be used to improve my chances of success in casting various spells or channeling various effects. Is this universally true?

No. While it is true generally, there is an exception: a Lucky Break cannot be used to assist in creating permanent effects such as perpetually consecrated or defiled areas/items. The reason for this is that these are not one-off events, and the ripple-effect of such actions can have major consequences for a campaign, and for the balance of the campaign setting. The other reason for this is that permanently boosting or hampering an item is something the Creator doesn't make a habit of doing. This is generally more the province of Enchanters.

The sorcery spells Infirmity Strike, Killjoy, and Pall of Udulek cannot benefit from a Lucky Break.

A Lucky Break can be used when attempting Work Miracle or Resurrection. However, the priest must have at least a 13 Resurrection skill stat, and at least a 7 skill stat in Work Miracle, to even make an attempt, even with the benefit of a Lucky Break.

Puissant skills also cannot benefit from Lucky Breaks. These are listed in the second spoiler of the first post in the House Rules; I'll produce some of them here:
  • Pall of Udulek
  • Infirmity Strike
  • Killjoy
  • Resurrection
  • Conjure Permanently
  • Enchant Permanently
  • Hex Permanently
  • Transmute Permanently
  • Consecrate *
  • Defile *
  • Voluntary Frenzy
  • Accelerated Healing