Notices


Character folder

   
So far... 1 out of 3 peeps have gained 1hp extra. That's lame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll View Post
So far... 1 out of 3 peeps have gained 1hp extra. That's lame!
Actually, Enzo lost 2. I thought it was half+1 so my initial values were 6 and 4. No big deal, though. Enzo's in the business of not getting hit. Whether it works or not is another matter, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessFreddy View Post
Actually, Enzo lost 2. I thought it was half+1 so my initial values were 6 and 4. No big deal, though.
but if below half, adjust it!

how did you lose hps? if you roll crappola you get half +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll View Post
but if below half, adjust it!

how did you lose hps? if you roll crappola you get half +1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericpay View Post
A little note for all, when getting a new level, your character should receive at least half the value of his basic hit dice plus any Con bonuses! So you can roll the dice to figure out what the destiny might grant you but if below half, adjust it!
By my count, half the value of 1d6 is 3. Half +1, which is what I though it was, is 4.

Ok, so I just took the standard half +1... Sorry it took me so long to get here.

Here is my new statblock!

Here's my Duskblade's level 2 hit point roll:
level 2 HP:
Dice Roll:
1d8
d8 Results: 7
Woo hoo!

Arteris The Fatelessness

Race: Hellbred
Class:Paladin / Pious Templar
Level: 10 (5 / 5)
















 

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Myth-Weavers Status