Hey, guys and gals. Just to let you know (if you haven't heard), a hurricane is threatening my city once again. So, we've been busy with emergency preparations and plans. We've decided that if it stays a category 2, or under, we're going to hunker down and wait it out. If it jumps up to a cat 3, there will be a mandatory evacuation and we'll have to leave. Either way, posting will spotty for at least a week (maybe more). Hopefully all goes well!