General OOC

I keep meaning to write longer posts but don't seem to have anything to say.

When the opportunity presents itself, I will write longer posts.

My wife and I are heading to Altoona PA for Illuxcon (an SF&F Art convention) this afternoon, be back Sunday. I will be taking my work laptop and, if I can get connectivity, hope to be able to post. No guarantees, however.

I think that the pace is pretty good.

Sorry for not posting more frequently -- work has been nuts, and I have been volunteering a lot in the evening. Fortunately, work should be settling down, the wife and kids disappear for two weeks to my in-laws, and my volunteer commitment is winding down, so I should be posting more frequently.

Sounds like most everyone is pretty happy, so I won't plan on a significant change of pace. Once you pass Stony Ford, I'll compress the travel descriptions (assume the usual riding and camping routines and slow down only where necessary for RP or encounter purposes) so we don't take two more weeks just to get to where you're going.

Read sig...

Roger that. I will work Annette out of the story (peacefully) at a convenient opportunity.

I am sick with the flu, as is my daughter. We had to hospitalize her.

It shouldn't affect my posting, but who knows.

I have a battle-related question. How do we put out the fire? I suspect with earth or water, but do we have whatever it is we use on hand? If not, is there anything Sofia can use to put out the fire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laime View Post
I have a battle-related question. How do we put out the fire? I suspect with earth or water, but do we have whatever it is we use on hand? If not, is there anything Sofia can use to put out the fire?
I'm going to take a minor leap here and say that Annette would have dug a proper firepit, so the soil from the hole is available nearby to backfill the pit (and extinguish the fire). Doing so--i.e, grab the shovel and hastily toss dirt on the coals several times--would be a full-round action.