General OOC

Quote:
would be a full-round action.
At least they won't be able to take us out with their arrows as they please O.o

Or am I misunderstanding something? The light from the fire is the reason they can see us, right?

Even the DM is rolling 1's

At least I finally got a good roll to hit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laime View Post
At least they won't be able to take us out with their arrows as they please O.o

Or am I misunderstanding something? The light from the fire is the reason they can see us, right?
You can't make out enough details to know whether they have alternative vision or not. Your initial reaction makes sense, though.

Mordae
Is it common to pay for healing in the temple? If yes, how much? If no, how do you make a donation and how much money does Sofia have?

Most would be expected to make a donation to the temple, but in general the needs of the faithful are taken care of as a matter of course. Since this is not your home temple, a contribution would likely improve their attitude towards you.

As far as how much you have, I thought I gave everyone a small coin purse--if not, you can write down that you have a few gold pieces, twenty-ish silver, and up to fifty copper.

I apologize to my fellow players, but Sofia is 17 and idealistic ^_^ I can't roleplay her any less 17 or any less idealistic than she is.

For myself, I saw that as very good RP. Very much like an idealistic 17 year old, right in character.

It's perfectly fine RP, in my opinion.

On a related note, I'll be updated XP on Wednesday before leaving for Thanksgiving.

Oh, I didn't apologize because I thought it was bad RP ^_^ Because I totally think it's good. It's just that the character is kinda sticking out with her moral principles and all that stuff...