Notices

Craic!

You'll notice WK has not wished the same to Nighteyes. Hee hee!

Enjoy yourselves, dears. Once the ceremony begins, there is nothing more you can do. Just let it go and have fun, and forget about stupid details. Everyone is there to celebrate your love and the beginning of your married life. Remember that.

(Also, it's a good idea to put someone in charge of everything - other than the two of you. Make sure you have someone who will intercept the "problems" so they don't reach you, otherwise you won't enjoy a minute of your day, and let me tell you it already flies by as it is. The kitchen wants an info? X will answer. The DJ has a problem? Y will deal with it. And so on and so forth.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by November View Post
Don't worry, Norsam. I'm also an unmarried male. *camaraderie*
No, darling, you're a female with a hypothetical penis. It's not nearly the same thing.

@Kallisto: Oh, believe me, we're doing the delegating thing. Also, my mother is more in charge of the wedding than I am anyway so she'll be the one getting bothered the whole time.

*Deep breath* A week and three days. Woogolly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asterisk View Post
No, darling, you're a female with a hypothetical penis. It's not nearly the same thing.
But... But.... Why do you say things that you know will wound me?

<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by November View Post
But... But.... Why do you say things that you know will wound me?

<3
Because it's a mother's job to make sure you're ready for the harsh realities of the world?

I... think I'll just not touch the subject of hypothetical phalli.

I do wish Nighteyes the best, of course - I suppose I just fall into the common trap of thinking of the wedding as the bride's day.

To your defense, the whole market is geared towards seducing women to buy stuff. You don't really see magazines advertising tuxedos or the like, yet how many magazines are addressed to the brides with princess type gowns and flowers and hairdos?

It's cause they're prettier. That's my scientific answer.

@Norsam: Obviously you should embrace the hypothetical more in your life.

Speaking of hairdos, mine is going to be AWESOME. We did a dry run today and it ROCKS. It looks exactly like I pictured it in my head - a little bit princess, a little bit bohemian, braids and curls and gorgeous.

While we wait for this conversation to finish up (anyone else want to say things?), I want to ask what y'all will be doing afterward. Sel is off to practice speecheries - but the gathering isn't until that night. You have a few hours still: what will all of you do? Anything we need to roleplay or shall I summerize?

I'm also planning on summerizing a lot of the gathering, if that's alright. Any objections?

And finally, assuming you don't all get eaten by demons or dragons during the gathering, what are you all going to do? Want to hang out with the Ilmatians for a while? Heading off to the capital city tomorrow to go see some dragonage? Let me know what your plans are. ^_^